Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her (37458 Views)

Fan Gave An Artwork To Junior Pope While On Set In Enugu (photos) / "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan / #Ciara'sDrawer: Alesh Akeem's Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by kennyman2000(m): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Happy for the guy!
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by sukkot: 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
litetias:

She is the new Michael Jackson huh?
e be like so bros undecided
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Igodometusalah: 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
my bros Igodometusalah, we remain ever loyal Sir grin wink
My kind sir, the loyalty is all mine to give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by sukkot: 7:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
this na when she still be negro. now she a caucasian

2 Likes

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
good
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Idrismusty97(m): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Isn't she supposed to be black? I don't know who this ciara is, I would have shown her a image i drew of her.
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Mcleo007(m): 8:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
YunusObaje:
This dude is a smart ass.. Thats how he also met with trey songs

He's a young and smart entrepreneur. Knows how to grab scarce opportunities to expose his brand. We need more minds like his..
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Memejem: 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ahahahahahahahaha. That's not Ciara. That's Christina milian

sukkot:
this na when she still be negro. now she a caucasian

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by sukkot: 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Memejem:

this is christina milian

2 Likes

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lord have mercy, you mean that dude drew that picture with a pencil? And I can't even draw common cockroach since seconday school days, someone must be probed for this, hehehe, gosh I just love art and creativity as a whole... Pure talents man!!
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
He's through with the art work, can he do room work with her?
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by yungkelz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Trillyonaire:
Do I hawk bread? Or Paint?
no, just become a car washer

1 Like

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
sukkot:
hmm. this girl is looking more caucasian with each passing day. she was negro when she first came out. now she caucasian. issooraiiiii . white supremacy rules

If you had money, you would like to look white too. And you can with cosmetic and plastic surgery for which the late Michael Jackson was a prototype.

In fact, majority of Nigerian girls would like to; they are already getting there with bleaching cream except their 'negroid' features gives them away. If they can change their anthropological features (say if they marry a wealthy bloke), they could change it in New York minute.

It's not alright tho. Someday we will get to heaven and find out G-d himself is a dark skin chocolate thunder cool. And here we are being indoctrinated and brainwashed by thousands of years of "white supremacy rules" dogma and its gold standards of beauty.

#Truthhurts.
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by ogbanje1(f): 9:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided That's not a realistic drawing abeg. I can do better than that.
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by sukkot: 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Xiadnat:

If you had money, you would like to look white too.

In fact, majority of Nigerian girls would like to; they are already getting there with bleaching cream except their 'negroid' features gives them away. If they can change their anthropological features (say if they marry a wealthy bloke), they could change it in New York minute.

It's not alright tho. Someday we will get to heaven and find out G-d himself is a dark skin chocolate thunder cool. And here we are being indoctrinated and brainwashed by thousands of years of "white supremacy rules" dogma and its gold standards of beauty.

#Truthhurts.
doesnt work for black men. women like darker men. the darker and more masculine you are the better. so ermmm yeah I neva met a black man tryna be white, in fact its the opposite - many white men try to be black. they talk black, dress black, when they go to their weightlifting competition they paint their body like black men, they try to talk black, they try to be black ( they are called wiggers in america. its like all white youths try to be black men ) etc etc. so yeahhhh when it comes to men ? the darker the better. only 1 black man in this world tried to turn white and he ended up looking very bad. micheal jackson

1 Like

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Topestbilly(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Trillyonaire:
Do I hawk bread? Or Paint?

You can do both. Hawking from Mon - Fri, paintings Sat n Sun...

1 Like

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by bigfrancis21: 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
The artwork looks more like Beyonce though. Just saying.#
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Memejem: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
The previous picture to me really looked like Christina milian in her am to pm days. It still looks like that to me.

Maybe it's the angle. But I'm not getting a ciara vibe from that pic. The girls don't even look that similar. My eyes are doing meee.

sukkot:
this is christina milian

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by sukkot: 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Memejem:
The previous picture to me really looked like Christina milian in her am to pm days. It still looks like that to me.

Maybe it's the angle. But I'm not getting a ciara vibe from that pic. The girls don't even look that similar. My eyes are doing meee.

yup, your eyes are definitely doing you lmao

2 Likes

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by iamgiggssleaky(m): 11:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Memejem:

Lol not only Christina Milan, it's Eva alordiah

1 Like

Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Nickymezor(f): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Its beautiful
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by SAMBARRY: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2016
praizeblog:
another olajumoke I guess

see this::::: Guys caption this kids photo http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/guys-caption-this-kids-photo.html?m=0
At least he did SOMETHING worth giving attention to
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by SAMBARRY: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2016
sukkot:
this is christina milian

that's WHY she cannot wear bra?

See her left nipples
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by tottinova: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2016
The painting doesn't even look like like ciara
Re: Artwork: Ciara Meets Alesh Akeem Who Did An Artwork Of Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
At least he did SOMETHING worth giving attention to
hmmm u r right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Banky W (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) / Paul Obazele: "Gays And Lesbians Control Nollywood Industry" / Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.