Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Playing Around With Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Playing Around With Sin (278 Views)

Struggle With Sin: A Healthy Sign. / First Deal With Sin / “I Am Through With Sin!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playing Around With Sin by overcomersfaith(f): 2:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Beloved, are excited today? When last did you write today’s date on any document? Today seem unique day and it represent different things to different people. It is indeed a special one for many especially those born on this day, who get to celebrate their birthday once every four year. However, for me I see it as an “addition” to be all that God had preserved me to be.

Faithful is our God Who have led us all through the month and brought us thus far. Indeed in blessing He showed up, in healing He was there, in protecting, He is standing sure, in making His Word available, I cannot say enough thank You to my Everlasting Redeemer in Whom it pleased to count me among His servants, blessed be Thy Holy Name forever.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Love’s Gory Death, The Hope Of Humanity / Palm Sunday / Yes, Christians Should Embrace Twitter More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.