Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

THIS BOERBOEL Need Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / THIS BOERBOEL Need Help (3848 Views)

STRANGE! Ailment!! Help!!! This BOERBOEL / Can You Tell Whether This Boerboel Puppy Is Purebred? / Are You The Lucky Owner Of This Boerboel Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 4:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
a friend to a fwend of mine,his boss own a imported boerboel both male and female,dis my friend collect one female puppy,but his from Muslim home so his parent reject it,so the puppy he kept the puppy in my house,saying he will be feeding it in my place,to my surprise the guy can't even feed the puppy food twice a day,no drug or injection be given,now he brought sum1 to cut the tail last week,the person just use thread to tight d tail with wire,now the tail his rotten,the dog is in bad shape,no drug or healthy food for it,the guy even refuse to come wen I told him the dog is dying,crying all thru battling with flies,don't Av much @ for treatment any petlover that can help me to treat it or that can even buy it and pay the guy off cos he does not no the value of boerboel from imported parent,she just clock 3 months, am staying around oko oba if you are interested in buying you can come and see her parent as well but I don't have there picture

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by anochuks08(m): 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
why dock a dog's tail at 3 months? its inhumane.

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by blackboy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Docking of tails or cropping of ears dont make a breed more pure.
Take the dog to a vet or start treating the dog's tail with spirit and give the dog antibiotics n feed him rich on rich proteib diet
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by DidiLove1: 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
At times, the stupidity of people goes beyond comprehension.

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
DidiLove1:
At times, the stupidity of people goes beyond comprehension.
this not the right time to criticize just solution is needed,i will try n buy spirit,no money for vet treatment hoping to get buyer for it,don't want to abandon it jare,for antibiotic can I use red n yellow capsule

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by uchpanila(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Breeders should as well learn from this, not just selling the pup and making your money, know the type of person you are selling your dogs to, very necessary!

Feed the dog what you have first, try meet a vet, explain to the vet he will help, even in getting buyer.

I pray help to come.

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by blasiangurl85(f): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is so sad. I hate seeing things like this. I have some dry food my dogs refused to eat. You can come get it if you want. It's not much but it should last for probably a week or two. The tail looks horrible and I'm very sure whoever you take it to would suggest to cut the whole thing off. If you find a vet who can treat the tail let me know and I'll help towards the bill.

4 Likes

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
blasiangurl85:
This is so sad. I hate seeing things like this. I have some dry food my dogs refused to eat. You can come get it if you want. It's not much but it should last for probably a week or two. The tail looks horrible and I'm very sure whoever you take it to would suggest to cut the whole thing off. If you find a vet who can treat the tail let me know and I'll help towards the bill.
wow thanks for the response what your location,i will go and look for a vet around cos I can't take her out,the owner no buy am,try drop contact so I can call you I mean the owner did not use his hard earn money to buy it they dash him
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by uchpanila(m): 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
blasiangurl85:

God bless you sis!
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by xreal: 9:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't wanna cry. plsssss
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by jasper7(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is dis-heartening. please send me a mail ASAP... jasperchidera @ yahoo . com cry
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by petlover1: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
This dog needs some serious treatment..i mean pronto..she needs antibiotics..asap..how much are you willing to let her go for sir..beep me on 08123281976
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 3:14am On Mar 01, 2016
jasper7:
This is dis-heartening. please send me a mail ASAP... jasperchidera @ yahoo . com cry
can't login to my yahoomail, you can just whatsap me on 08130184304
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2016
blasiangurl85:
can you try and whatsap me so I can come and get the dry food for her n give u feed back on what the Vet doctor ,petlover try n call so I can meet with a vet this morning, bleeding this morning,happy new month

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by Prodeegee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's a cranky story tho, you ended it with 'sell'.

And pls ds pictures are horrific
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls give me your contact urgently,
This is inhumane
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
From what am seeing the tail has been infected due to cropping
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by Stancrus(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
My God how irresponsible some dog owners can be
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by iykebest1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
blasiangurl85:
chai!! I'm loving u already
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
iykebest1:
chai!! I'm loving u already
infact help me greet her on my behalf she message me all thru to no her condition, the Vet doctor said he will place her on drip n perform surgery on her, with enough antibiotics n multivitamin for 3days,he will need to cut upper part of her tail cos the wound need to be fresh,just pray for her to make it till 2mao cos she can't work as at dis evening pale n white guess no blood or strength the legs are stiff but to my surprise she ate two can of sardine I will update u guyz 2mao,the vet prescribe pain relive drug n she has use it,she will start the treatment 2mao,so all petlover help me greet her,she promise to assist
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Prodeegee:
It's a cranky story tho, you ended it with 'sell'.

And pls ds pictures are horrific
I end up with sell cos no point of keeping a dog which either the owner or me can't train or feed

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
CoolSmithz:
Pls give me your contact urgently,
This is inhumane
u can whatsap me on 08130184304 thanks for the care
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by smileysmiles(f): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
What's the update on this dog please?
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
smileysmiles:
What's the update on this dog please?
hoping she gather enough strength for 2mao treatment so she can be on drip and surgery
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by smileysmiles(f): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2016
tayo52:
hoping she gather enough strength for 2mao treatment so she can be on drip and surgery

Please keep us posted
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2016
smileysmiles:

Please keep us posted
she is feeling better hoping to take her to the vet doctor this morning the 1st and 2nd picture was taking 3am while the 3rd picture was take yesterday evening both front n back leg was stiff then but now movable cos of the heat

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by smileysmiles(f): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2016
tayo52:
she is feeling better hoping to take her to the vet doctor this morning the 1st and 2nd picture was taking 3am while the 3rd picture was take yesterday evening both front n back leg was stiff then but now movable cos of the heat

And the tail please?
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by tayo52: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=smileysmiles post=43403473]

And the tail please?[/quote all petlover help thank blasiangurl85 for me,she paid all the expenses we incure for the surgery of the puppy,the dog she is doing well,I rili appreciate,they rili tag me a hero in m street not knowing blasiangurl she is the real hero,i appreciate

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by olisafincy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
chai, this dog is just in so much pain.
Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by uchpanila(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
have you contacted your friend since then to come see the mess he created?

1 Like

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by uchpanila(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
blasiangurl85 thanks so much dear, remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: THIS BOERBOEL Need Help by arcbay(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just seeing this.

Everyone wanna own a dog, but they forget the cost of getting one is nothing compared to the cost of raising them.

Mama shadow, thanks a bunch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caucasian Or Rottweiler For Dog Breeding Business? / My Dog's Hair Is Removing! / Cure For Genital Warts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.