Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: (2040 Views)

How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) / Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager / FederalPoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary For Over 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by obynoses(m): 4:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
I saw this few minutes ago in the twitter handle of Federal Polytechnic Oko @FederaPolyOko.

"Our attention has been drawn to a resent post in Nairaland with the link “https://www.nairaland.com/2962322/federalpoly-oko-diverting-staff-salary/2#43359324 …"
This was wrongly used by the enemies of good tidings to attract audience against Federal Polytechnic Oko as the Institution is set to compete Federal Universities in academic and structural achievements. On that note, we call on the detractor who could not research for a more refined journalistic Subject to retract his calumnious post.
Federal Polytechnic Oko remains a sacred and hallowed Institution and cannot toe the path of criminality. Our staff are not being owed and they receive the best in-service training when compared to their colleagues in other Institutions.
If the Management and the staff of the Polytechnic Secondary school (staff school) are having issues as the poster claimed, that should not warrant such broadcast because the Rector, Prof.Godwin Onu is always confronting their misunderstandings and challenges with expertise and meanness. However, Prof.Godwin Onu, has set a panel to look into the issues in the Polytechnic staff school as urgent as possible. So, very soon, the panel will submit its report and those found wanting, if any, will be prosecuted accordingly.
Since this has been happening for over 12 years, according to the Poster, and Prof.Godwin Onu is just in the middle of his second term, this Panel will trace beyond boundaries as to uncover all the wrongs, and the perpetrators must be brought to book if any evidence is handy."

Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by greatestunclebe: 5:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
I knew this. How can a man that was recently awarded for his developmental strides by Indian and Chinese Federal Institutions endorse such impunity. He should do the needful to punish those criminals in that staff school that want to spoil the name of the temple of intelligence.....Prof!!!! Your enemies are at work. But Nigerians are intelligent people. They love watching before talking, And when they watch, they will surely see the the truth.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by okostaffschool: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Of course they will defend themselves. They should just relax, the EFCC is on their way!
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by okostaffschool: 1:09am On Mar 01, 2016
It appears they have deleted the tweets. Maybe they aren't sure of their innocence.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by ETWOE: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2016
okostaffschool:
It appears they have deleted the tweets. Maybe they aren't sure of their innocence.
Foolish boy like you! You think you can put the staff school in problems. I am a staff of the Poly staff school and there is nothing going on like you just posted. Our salaries are same with other Federal staff schools depending on your cadre. So if you were paid for this, God will punish you. You opened account with "Poly staff school" but i tell you, when the school authority calls on Nairaland about this post, your account details will be exposed and you will be arrested. How can you wake up to tanish the image of the Management of a school you are not part of. Ok, what is the name of our Principal if you say you are a staff of the staff school? Foolish man. If you are a staff, didnt you attend our staff Inservice training that was sponsored by the Management? Some of us went abroad for further training and you are here trying to destroy us. When the drum starts, be prepared to dance to it. And Nairaland will rush to make such calumnous post as Front page post without confirmation. This is why foolish youths like you are fighting to stop the Law forbidding unconfirmed scandals by the senate. That law should be passed so that people like you will wrath in jail.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by ETWOE: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
okostaffschool:
The twits are still there.o! Dont come here and blab what you dont know. Look at the link to the said twits according to the poster https://twitter.com/FederaPolyOko So the twits are all there and nobody has deleted it.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by obynoses(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2016
@ETwo....Please tell him. I dont think he knows what he is posting. Maybe his brother teaching in the staff school called him and begged him for money. Then forged papers of fake payment as to claim he has not been paid for 12years and you are foolishly still working there. You were deceived for 12years and you never bothered to ask your mates in other Federal institution how much they are being paid. Rubbish. You did not frame this your story very well abeg. 12 years ago, do you know the Rector that was there? I dont even know cos i just started teaching there in 2010 and i think that was when Prof.Onu came in as Rector. So you claimed this has been on for 12 years. hahaha...laughable! The Hausa Rector, Mr.Audi can not even do such for 7 years before he handed over. So, you did not fake your details well. I looked at the list you posted and didnt see my name. All of these wont even pay you good in future. Plz tell ur pay master that you failed cos Nigerians are not dullards.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by obynoses(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2016
I know Nairaland would still shift this to FP because they have done the damage and it is left for them to repair the damage done by spreading false information here. Though i love one of the rules that says that whatever you post here is on your head. So, when OKO Managements sues them, they will just reveal the identity, email address and phone number of the poster (OkoStaffSchool).
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by greatestunclebe: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2016
The Poster above me is correct. Nairaland should put this on FP for correction purpose pronto.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by greatestunclebe: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2016
I was in the recent training of staff in the so called school the poster just claimed is being shortpayed. Below is the training picture spearheaded by Mr.Barrister from the Rectory Unit of Oko Poly. So, the poster posted that information yesterday in error. Apart from that, the Rector, Prof Godwin Onu has done great in all ramifications. Our structures and environments are now looking like London schools.

Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by obynoses(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm...It is not only that one you posted @gretestben. The my back was also captured in the last training. I was a partaker. So that is why i was surprise to see a well meaning staff posting hate speech against the school. That poster is actually not our staff i swear to God. I am the person in orange and blue polo at the back. I was answering call while the lecture was on and Mr.Barrister asked me to leave the hall. That was the end of my Training, but yet i eulogized the Institution. My pay is same with others in my cadre. Even the Federal Government will laugh at this nonsense. The road network and medical equipment put in place has been ringing bells, so the poster is a failure.

Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by anthoniaeze28: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Hahahaha....Chinekem! I knew this thief with the account "OkoStaffSchool" will fail his pay masters when i called my elder bro last night that works in the said staff school. My dear, go and learn well. You faked a post against the school rated best among all South Eastern and Federal Polytechnics in Infrastructural and Digital development. You would have posted that the Rector is a rapist as to do more harm to him. Foolish poster. School that is doing so well since Prof.Onu came into the head of affairs. Hahahah...Divert 12years salary my foot, and you are still working there. Please, Nairaland Directors should do the needful to correct the already spread hate post yesterday.o....Because we are all human being. Tarnishing the image of a man who is trying more than his counterparts will only fetch one heavenly punishment. My bros said "For where, You and internet wont kill me. I am paid accordingly" and i was like...."Hia...which one be diz?"
SEUN please do the needful to shift this to FP.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by okostaffschool: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2016
There is nothing you posted here that debunks any of the claims we made. The earlier posts states that there are 35 affected staff and they are Staff School teachers, not all staff of the Polytechnic.

However, just relax until the EFCC shows up, and they will. I hope you are not one of those who will be arrested.
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by lovethikenna: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2016
okostaffschool:
There is nothing you posted here that debunks any of the claims we made. The earlier posts states that there are 35 affected staff and they are Staff School teachers, not all staff of the Polytechnic.

However, just relax until the EFCC shows up, and they will. I hope you are not one of those who will be arrested.
Nonsense Poster. Who gave you all these fake information? We,We,we....how many of you? How many staff do you think the staff school have? EFCC comes to Oko Poly likewise other Polytechnics. So this your hate post is just rubbish. Saying 35 staff were affected further proves you are posting fake. Because staff discuss amongst themselves. So out of the entire staff, if 35 were payed less, it would have leaked a long time ago. So rephrase your claims to suit the lies and so that the gullible public will be deceived. As for me, you lied because i have brains. When i was deceived to hating people who work hard, like Buhari, has gone. Now, nobody can deceive me again into hating who i should love for his or her hardwork. I ones hated Buhari and loved goodluck but now, i see he is working. So you cant make me comment against Oko polytechnic until your so called EFCC confirms your devilish claims. But why not go and complain to the school management than wasting your time here. Or dont you know that the Rector of Oko has won International award few months ago? TIME WASTER! VOTE BUHARI 2019!!!
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by ladyaluu: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Una dey there de eat money why we dey de suffer. You guys should be happy that you have been employed by FedPoly Oko.o....I have stayed for 5 years without Job and you who has got is complaining. And from what i saw above, the said management is actually working. So i advise you cool down and carry your evidence to the Management because the Rector may not be aware of this. This is just like expecting your Governor to come to know a stream in your village. It is not possible. Someone has to report the anomaly and it will be corrected. But as i dey now, if Oko should take me in the staff school to replace someone like you, i will be happy.o....hahaha...atleast let me have income at the month end. But bros you sabi lie.o...How can you claim it has lasted for 12years. Una be mumu?
Re: Federalpoly Oko Diverting Staff Salary,rector Of Fed Poly Oko Responds: by ladyaluu: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2016
But guy, if na your Rector build all those fine fine structures and conducted the in-service training, why complaining? I think he has done alot. Come to my own school and see if you will see such. My advice is that you meet the management and complain and they will hear you out cos this is Buharic government, no mess. But coming first to shout like a dying rat will not help you. QED

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Project Topics And Materials | Also Hire A Writer For Fresh Topic / Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship / 2019 / Neco Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.