Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,081 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Help On How To Receive Money From Philllipines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On How To Receive Money From Philllipines (666 Views)

Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / Can I Receive Money Immediately After Opening Bank Account With Phone? / See Message I Got From Paypal After Asking How To Receive Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Receive Money From Philllipines by shigoslim(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Help on how to receive money from Philippines without making use of Western Union, Money Gram or RIA.... Guy please i have a client sending me money from Phillipines.. But she having problem sending from bank ... cause they told her to present the wedding certificate of me and her.. guy please help out if there is any other way receiving the cash.. thanks please contact me here sam61198@gmail.com...
Re: Help On How To Receive Money From Philllipines by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
very simple... give her local account where she can easily make cash deposit. my contact will withdraw and send you your money safely. everything is based on percentage. noblemails@yahoo.com
Re: Help On How To Receive Money From Philllipines by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
shigoslim:
Help on how to receive money from Philippines without making use of Western Union, Money Gram or RIA.... Guy please i have a client sending me money from Phillipines.. But she having problem sending from bank ... cause they told her to present the wedding certificate of me and her.. guy please help out if there is any other way receiving the cash.. thanks please contact me here sam61198@gmail.com...
yahoo yahoo fund?

I for just pay the naira equivalent to your nigerian account and she transfers to china

But na yahoo yahoo money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

n / Abdulahi Olatoyan Recruited By OUCH After His Picture Was Posted On Instagram / The Week Ahead – Nigeria Is Heading To Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.