Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

RCCG 74HOURSPRAISE Is On Going! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 74HOURSPRAISE Is On Going! (736 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / On Going Holy Ghost Convention. My Kinda Funny Story / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG 74HOURSPRAISE Is On Going! by anochuko01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is a 74 hours non stop praise and worship programme that's being used to worship and appreciate God, and to commemorate the 74th birthday of Pastor E.A Adeboye. I've been watching it live on RCCG's DOVE TV on star times, and its been great! Somebody who experienced that of some years ago witnessed that a guy was filed with the anointing while dancing to the extent that those coming in contact with him were just falling to the ground.

I can't hold it either, I'm digging it now grin

Though below are the pics of last year's...

Re: RCCG 74HOURSPRAISE Is On Going! by obi4eze(m): 7:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nna this thing go make sense o!

But I don't have MyTV embarassed
Re: RCCG 74HOURSPRAISE Is On Going! by anochuko01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
obi4eze:
Nna this thing go make sense o!

But I don't have MyTV embarassed
Awww sorry bro! You should get startimes, its just 3.2k
The atmosphere is electrifying! shocked
Re: RCCG 74HOURSPRAISE Is On Going! by obi4eze(m): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
anochuko01:

Awww sorry bro! You should get startimes, its just 3.2k
The atmosphere is electrifying! shocked
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Photos (the Pastor Who Is Too Anointed To Walk On Bare Floor) / Kano Killing: Urgent Questions For Muslims / What Is The Meaning Of 2 Chronicles 7:14?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.