Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Do I Report A 419 Phone Number To NCC? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Report A 419 Phone Number To NCC? (1190 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend, Should I Report Her To The Guy...? / I Just Saw A Mother Stealing Her Daughter's Money. Should I Report It To Her? / Should I Report My Husband To My Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Report A 419 Phone Number To NCC? by Moniker254: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello Everyone
Pls I need advice on how to report an MTN 419 number that has been calling me and my wife for sometime. The guy claims to be 'Mr Eze' who works with NNPC in Port Harcourt. He keeps saying he wants to give me or my wife a supply contract and that we should get a pen and paper to take down information. Then he always pleads for us to call him back as his credit is almost finished. Before I could shout at him or say anything, he cuts the call.

Guys, I believe this is the reason phone numbers were registered to people's identity. How can I report him to the necessary authority? Pls this nonsense has got to stop.
Re: How Do I Report A 419 Phone Number To NCC? by immortalcrown(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is it wise or profitable to report an evil man to satan?
Re: How Do I Report A 419 Phone Number To NCC? by McCarlito(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
immortalcrown:
Is it wise or profitable to report an evil man to satan?
Nope bro..... It us really unprofitable grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Do You Think Shows Truly A Man Is Ready For Marriage.. / Please Advice Me / [photo]woman Caught In Bed With Her Friend's Husband, Ran Out Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.