Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released (22812 Views)

Council Boss Rescues Abducted Girl In Maiduguri / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Osyabj: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old girl abducted by one Yinusa, aka Yellow from Bayelsa to Kano has been reportedly released and is now in custody of the Inspector General of Police.

Tosan Blessing, a lecturer in Bayero University, Kano in a facebook post confirmed her release.

” I can confirm that Ese Oruru the girl abducted in a kamikaze pattern from Bayelsa State by a randy Yinusa is in the custody of the Inspector General of Police. I saw her at the Central Police Station about 30 mins ago where she was being prepared for medical procedure and ancillary services. I spoke with her for about 16 minutes, She looks opinionated and seriously brehwared. but well oriented and wanting to leave Kano.

“She had said it was all the works of the Devil. She said she was converted to Islam and giving the name Aisha. I told her she is now being reconverted and her name of Ese is restored. She cant speak Ijo but smarts Urhobo . I gave her some cold drinks and Zebadinne fresh yoghurt to cool the ehware tract and went back to my academic Duties. My names are Tosan Blessing Merhiakpome Harriman and that’s the way I see it.”

More details soon

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-news-abducted-girl-ese-released-in-police-custody/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Last2comment(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ehen.....

I can't wait for her to come back and confess that she was actually 'hostagecized' by Sanusi in his palace. Then I'll know that he is really a pervert and an animal posing as emir.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
She was converted. Not that she converted.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by utytill(m): 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
sharia law,sharia court,sharia marriage and sharia emir. religion sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Elruhamah: 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
You call yourself a lecturer and your English is this poor? SMH

19 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
One thing i don't understand is why that pervert hasn't been arrested.

I thought Sharia law only applies to Northerners, why a girl from Bayelsa? Even Sharia laws sef requires her parents/guardians approval.

Nigerians irrespective of tribe should please call for Justice for the insane fellow. I wonder what would have happened if the reverse was the case. A Southerner abducting a Northerner.

MODIFIED: I used to think everyone has a conscience but looking at the comments of people, i take back my words. Some people are animals with no brain/conscience whatsoever.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by aresa: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

BREAKING: Abducted Girl, Ese, Held in Captivity by Sanusi in his Palace Released, Wants to Leave Kano

Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old girl abducted by one Yinusa, aka Yellow from Bayelsa to Kano has been reportedly released and is now in custody of the Inspector General of Police.

Tosan Blessing, a lecturer in Bayero University, Kano in a facebook post confirmed her release.

” I can confirm that Ese Oruru the girl abducted in a kamikaze pattern from Bayelsa State by a randy Yinusa is in the custody of the Inspector General of Police. I saw her at the Central Police Station about 30 mins ago where she was being prepared for medical procedure and ancillary services. I spoke with her for about 16 minutes, She looks opinionated and seriously brehwared. but well oriented and wanting to leave Kano.

“She had said it was all the works of the Devil. She said she was converted to Islam and giving the name Aisha. I told her she is now being reconverted and her name of Ese is restored. She cant speak Ijo but smarts Urhobo . I gave her some cold drinks and Zebadinne fresh yoghurt to cool the ehware tract and went back to my academic Duties. My names are Tosan Blessing Merhiakpome Harriman and that’s the way I see it.”

More details soon

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-news-abducted-girl-ese-released-in-police-custody/
[/s]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199293-exclusive-audio-question-and-answer-with-abducted-bayelsa-girl-ese-oruru.html

Listen to the audio.

Interrogator: Please what is your name?
Ese Oruru: My name is Aisha Chuwas?
Interrogator: From where are you here (sic), come Kano?
Ese Oruru: From Bayelsa State.
Interrogator: How old are you?
Ese Oruru: I am 17 years old.
Interrogator: Ok, what are you doing here in Kano now?
Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: In your own, own, own choice or….
Ese Oruru: Silence
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: No. I am not (sic) abducted by anybody.
Interrogator: Ok. Tell us the truth.
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Interrogator: That’s all

Ese Oruru: Yes

Interrogator: Ok, Thank you Aisha.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KLds6e8rj1s

9 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yinusa may have injured her with his long and sharp peniis.

12 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by mynd1(f): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op stop spreading fake news. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by TedBaker(m): 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Last2comment:
Ehen.....

I can't wait for her to come back and confess that she was actually 'hostagecized' by Sanusi in his palace. Then I'll know that he is really a pervert and an animal posing as emir.
make una help us cut d ears of dem odas wey still dey Bayelsaa abeg
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Osyabj: 10:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199293-exclusive-audio-question-and-answer-with-abducted-bayelsa-girl-ese-oruru.html

Listen to the audio.

Interrogator: Please what is your name?
Ese Oruru: My name is Aisha Chuwas?
Interrogator: From where are you here (sic), come Kano?
Ese Oruru: From Bayelsa State.
Interrogator: How old are you?
Ese Oruru: I am 17 years old.
Interrogator: Ok, what are you doing here in Kano now?
Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: In your own, own, own choice or….
Ese Oruru: Silence
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: No. I am not (sic) abducted by anybody.
Interrogator: Ok. Tell us the truth.
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Interrogator: That’s all

Ese Oruru: Yes

Interrogator: Ok, Thank you Aisha.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KLds6e8rj1s
[/s]

its obvious you are part of Sanusi Sexual Slavery Ring. Shame on you for posting Sanusi's trash as if the Child's parents are no longer around to tell the world how old their child was before she was abducted and held in Sanusi's sexual slavery den for nearly 6 motns!!

Premium Times's bias as a Northern owned nedia clearly evident. Sanusi is suspected to have a secret interest in Premium Times.

Nonetheless, your fake audio is contradicted by Ms Tosan Blessing who spoke to Ese after being freed from Sanusi's Kidnappers and Sexual Slavery Den, and after being sexually molested by Sanusi and Co for 6 months. And yes Tosan quoted Ese as "wanted to Leave Kano"

The planet knows that Sanusi's gang kidnapped Ese, when she was 13. The planet knows her age from her parents NOT from Sanusi propagandist like you with fake audio. No amount of Brainwashing by Sanusi's gang can hide the TRUTH. Ese was kidnapped from Bayelsa when she was 13, she was held in Sanusi's palace for many months and was released by Sanusi due to international outrage.

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by aresa: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

its obvious you are part of Sanusi Sexual Slavery Ring. Shame on you for posting Sanusi's trash as if the Child's parents are no longer around to tell the world how old their child was before she was abducted and held in Sanusi's sexual slavery den for nearly 6 motns!!

Premium Times's bias as a Northern owned nedia clearly evident. Sanusi is suspected to have a secret interest in Premium Times.

Nonetheless, your fake audio is contradicted by Ms Tosan Blessing who spoke to Ese after being freed from Sanusi's Kidnappers and Sexual Slavery Den, and after being sexually molested by Sanusi and Co for 6 months. And yes Tosan quoted Ese as "wanted to Leave Kano"

The planet knows that Sanusi's gang kidnapped Ese, when she was 13. The planet knows her age from her parents NOT from Sanusi propagandist like you with fake video. No amount of Brainwashing by Sanusi's gang can hide the TRUTH. Ese was kidnapped from Bayelsa when she was 13, she was held in Sanusi's palace for many months and was released by Sanusi due to international outrage.

[/s]

Trash..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Osyabj: 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by aresa: 11:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

Its NOT Fake... Source:

[/s]

What you posted was somebody's hearsay and not accurate account from the girl in question.

I posted the audio account from the girl herself so listen and quit confusing yourself..

It's called from the horse's mouth...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by alawi5k: 11:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, send it to FP. Premium times is owned by northern oligarchy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Osyabj: 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What you posted was somebody's hearsay and not accurate account from the girl in question.

I posted the audio account from the girl herself so listen and quit confusing yourself..

It's called from the horse's mouth...

Your audio reminds me of US posting fake Osama audio after Americans ridicled the fake Osama video as "fake Osama"

You can post all the fake Sanusi Sexually Depraved audio, from the Child rapists like you and Sanusi, all you want. The Child was molested by Sanusi and Co was abductedd by your paymaster, Sanusi and his depraved paedophiles when she was 13 years old. Period. Her parents have told the planet her age. So move on pervert!!!

Here is a quote from her father about her exact age as reported by Vanguard:

“When ever I think of her I shed tears. She is only minor she was taken away when she was 13 year old but as I speak with you she is now 14 year. I don’t have many children and the few I have I make sure I take good care of them because I know they will be great in future if they are given good education.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/everytime-i-think-of-ese-i-shed-tears-charles-oruru-father-of-abducted-bayelsa-girl/

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Flexherbal(m): 11:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't really understand this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by aresa: 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

Your audio reminds me of US posting fake Osama audio after Americans ridicled the fake Osama video as "fake Osama"

You can post all the fake Sanusi Sexually Depraved audio, from the Child rapists like you and Sanusi, all you want. The Child was molested by Sanusi and Co was abductedd by your paymaster, Sanusi and his depraved paedophiles when she was 13 years old. Period. Her parents have told the planet her age. So move on pervert!!!
[/s]

Boring iPoD and bigot nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Osyabj: 11:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Boring iPoD and bigot nonsense..
[/s]
Paedophile, here is a quote from her father about her exact age as reported by Vanguard, despite your paymaster Sanusi's sponsored fake audio:

“When ever I think of her I shed tears. She is only minor she was taken away when she was 13 year old but as I speak with you she is now 14 year. I don’t have many children and the few I have I make sure I take good care of them because I know they will be great in future if they are given good education.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/everytime-i-think-of-ese-i-shed-tears-charles-oruru-father-of-abducted-bayelsa-girl/

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by aresa: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

Paedophile, here is a quote from her father about her exact age as reported by Vanguard, despite your paymaster Sanusi's sponsored fake audio:

[/s]

Your rubbish doesn't change the girls assertions...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by abe4kom: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Are you kidding me?
Some idiot is here really defending this outrage by posting a useless audio?

Don't be surprised if this guy had a hand in fabricating that audio.

I am also certain that it is either they used another idiot to make such statements or they pointed a gun at the girl to make it.
Those pedophiles are the scum of the earth from their emirs to the very last of them.

Nonsense.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by lawydewy(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Moderator!
please! Nigerians are displaying their usual morality on this OP.
please close it.
No credible source! you start they argue .

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by HYENACHIEF(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Osyabj:

BREAKING: Abducted Girl, Ese, Held in Captivity by Sanusi in his Palace Released, Wants to Leave Kano

More details soon

you cooked up the heading and backed it up by a story with different heading. See you!!
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by olapluto(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2016
A 17 year old girl elopes with her 18 yr old boyfriend, and it becomes big news. I understand that it may be considered shameful that a pastor's daughter is in lover with an 'aboki'- albeit a well known face.
If she did it for love, then she is better than the vulnerable girls in baby factories. She is even better than those ladies who served rev. king.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by OlajumokeBread(f): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2016
We no longer need her.
A 79 year old Hausa man can have her.

She's already a sell out
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Sijo01(f): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Fine little girl no wonder the uncircumcised abokiii kidnapped her.

6 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by akintayo55(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Osyabj:

More details soon

www.nairaland.com/2964131/adejobi-must-die
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2016
undecided HER PUSSSY MUST BE BORE HOLE NOW AFTER ONE YEAR OF SMASHING AN ABOKKI'S BURANTASHI LACED DICK. THE YOUGN BIITCH WILL FIND A WAY TO RETURN TO THE GUY SOON TO CONTINUE HER SEX ROMPS undecided

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by hardywaltz(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2016
Good
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Gkemz: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2016
The young toddler needs rehabilitation as she appears to have been brainwashed and hypnotised into accepting to be indoctrinated to islam against her own will. For crying out loud, she's too young and emotionally unstable to take decision of her own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Sijo01(f): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2016
olapluto:
A 17 year old girl elopes with her 18 yr old boyfriend, and it becomes big news. I understand that it may be considered shameful that a pastor's daughter is in lover with an 'aboki'- albeit a well known face.
If she did it for love, then she is better than the vulnerable girls in baby factories. She is even better than those ladies who served rev. king.

What are you saying young man. So you know the little girl's age more than her family?

Stop supporting evil so that same thing will not befall you.

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State / Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / Imo Police Smash Baby Factory, Nab Impregnator, Rescue 17 Pregnant Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.