Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB (854 Views)

Sex For Marks: OAU Lecturers Demand Probe Of Professor / Unqualified Kaduna Teachers Part Of Why Buhari Has No WAEC Result / NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB by fessyadedic: 9:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
It is no longer news that the 2016 jamb utme has kicked off but what is news is that jamb has changed pattern of operation.
According to a candidate (name withheld) who did his exam on Saturday, said he was surprised when they where being subjected to rigorous checkings ,according to him " as we entered the cbt hall ,it was unusual of jamb to tell us to just settle down without materials,we where asked to input our jamb number that was when the candidate beside voiced out say dem no go give us calculator?. ... He was later replied that there was none, i felt bad but we had to do the exam ,i did maths,physics and chemistry guessing final answers ,my result was below 200".

I feel for the guy,after jamb collected 6,500 naira chai chai there is God oooo
Or na tsa no allow jamb buy calculator. Mr bubu travel agent its time to probe jamb oooo
Re: Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB by fessyadedic: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
MTFP ,Abeg move to front page
Re: Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB by maomidavies(f): 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
And the so called calculator that was on the computer wasted a lot of time
Re: Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB by Dariye(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
but i thought a calculator has been installed in the software, though not scientific.
Re: Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB by seunlayi(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Ole

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Probe JAMB by seunlayi(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2016
My name is Victoria from Lagos state, i was among the jamb student this year,i wrote my jamb examination on 27-2-2016,this is my second time of writing jamb, when i check my result and i score 165 i was very confused, so i told a friend of mine, so he told me to call his elder brother, and his brother is a jamb official, so i called him,and he accepted to help me,and i trusted him,on my greatest surprise he upgraded my result from 165 to 230, right now am happy, everyone out there,here is an good opportunity for you today,your result was withheld or you want to upgrade you score,here is his phone number (090317) am testifying online because i know is a good man.once a gain his office number, 0903421color=#000099][/color]

The above is a thief, thanks to the mod did deleting the post

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Explain What Is Linguistics Diversity / Epic Throw Back / Varsities, Polytechnics Get Cut-off Marks In June — JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.