Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Jamb Has Done It Again !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Has Done It Again !!! (2314 Views)

JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration / JAMB Has Released Withheld Results / JAMB Has Updated Their Website With This New Admission Guidelines For 2016/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by emilykel(m): 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
After writing jamb with all my heart for the 4th fucking time I receive this message ...your jamb UTME 2015//2016 UTME score is fucking blab ...who the hell composed that stupid message ?...the exam was full of errors in the questions... Jamb wan kill person first ? ...why dem no dey make mistake pass people ?

2015/2016 ....are you kidding me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by Topestbilly(m): 11:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
See as students money just dey waste.
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by maomidavies(f): 11:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Saw that shit too
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by yrret: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
emilykel:
After writing jamb with all my heart for the 4th fucking time I receive this message ...[b]your jamb UTME 2015//2016 UTME score is fucking blab[/b]who the hell composed that stupid message ?...the exam was full of errors in the questions... Jamb wan kill person first ? ...why dem no dey make mistake pass people ?

Was that the exact message jamb sent you?
Clarify your point please...
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by Lekan111(m): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Are you angry with the score or the error in the message

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by rollUP(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Mrpaulchuks:
Jamb releases result 2hours after exam, check your result now online.

Jamb Cbt 2016 result Up-grading for those that has problems during the examination exercise .
low score up-grading to suit for your course in gaining admission, contact Mr Paul now for guaranteed Assistance now
the result data base rectification is still open.

[size=20pt]

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! If u dey find quick money go carry gun stop fooling people on here
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2016
emilykel:
After writing jamb with all my heart for the 4th fucking time I receive this message ...your jamb UTME 2015//2016 UTME score is fucking blab ...who the hell composed that stupid message ?...the exam was full of errors in the questions... Jamb wan kill person first ? ...why dem no dey make mistake pass people ?

How can u pass or excel when you use the word FUCCK, with Impunity.. ..?

I guess that was what u wrote.
How long have u been writing fucck.. .?
U better desist from such and study well
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by zadok60: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2016
wipe you tears bro,this year is you year...Not even Jamb can stop your admission.
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by ericanex(f): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
emilykel:

dnt mind them is meant to be 2016/2017 if you see my kid sis she wey be guru. the fact is that is meant to be scrapped out due to the lack of facilities
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
emilykel:

is this what they sent or just a normal talk?
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by lacruz12(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Eyah.... Hin don fail
Re: Jamb Has Done It Again !!! by emilykel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
lacruz12:
Eyah.... Hin don fail

yes I failed with 157 and can swear that's not my score ...durrh

(1) (Reply)

BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: See What Students Are Doing That Got Nigerians Screaming / Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent / University Of Abuja Post-ume Real Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.