Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st March, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st March, 2016. (489 Views)

2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 50, Thursday 1st March 2018. / The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th Dec. 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 7th March, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 1st March, 2016. by ChosenOnline: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, 1ST MARCH, 2016.

THEME: FRUITFULNESS AND MULTIPLICATION ARE CONTINUUM

TEXT: GENESIS 9:1-2
1. And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

2. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

MEMORY VERSE: For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. Leviticus 26:9.

The only factor under the heaven that is constant which directly or indirectly impacts on human lives is change. Positive changes take place in human beings as long as he or she lives. Fruitfulness and multiplication is part of change in human beings. It is God Himself that ordered that as human beings serving as His representatives on earth, we should continuously bear fruits and multiply so as to control the other creatures and dominate them effectively.

As long as we are living as children of God, we should grow in spirit, size and wealth. These tripartite changes changes must be present in the life of any living human.

Spiritual growth occurs as one becomes genuinely repented of one's sins, he or she becomes attentive to the things of God by receiving the word of God in order to grow in the knowledge of God. Again the person puts the word of God into practice by preaching to the sinners and winning them for Christ. In the course of this evangelism work, souls are credited into his account in heaven.

While your accounts grow in heaven God will supply you with the things needed to keep the body and soul together. When you have access to resources, you will be happy hence you grow in good health through God's blessings.

PRAYER POINTS:
Pray that God will make you to be fruitful and multiply always.
Pray that the blessings meant for a spiritual worker will not pass you by.

AMEND YOUR WAYS: If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil 1John 3:8. If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride, manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy, contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness, kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery, prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to repent. Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow down to images, Are you into occultism? Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting, covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4) Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts, transparent dresses to seduce (A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a woman? Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.

LET'S PRAY: If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short prayer with me: Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I am very sorry for all my sins. Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in them anymore. I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my Lord and Personal Savior. I surrender my life to you. Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to make Heaven. AMEN!

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Q & A On Homosexuallity, Lesbianism & Other Tormenting Habits, With Pst Chris / Is Salvation Really A Free Gift? - No Contribution Required / Texas Prayer Garden Is The Setting Of Many Miraculous Encounter With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.