Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

The Career That Can Generate Alternative Residual Income And Financial Fortune - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Career That Can Generate Alternative Residual Income And Financial Fortune (463 Views)

What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate / What Are The Career Opportunities For English Graduates? / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Career That Can Generate Alternative Residual Income And Financial Fortune by solomonmbakamma: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Dear Beloved and Smart Reader,

It has been a know fact that more than 90% of citizens of the world, believe that their financial freedom will come from getting a Job. Statistics has shown that the traditional knowledge we acquire from our classrooms prepares us to serve other wise people thereby enriching them. If we had courses like GET RICH QUICK 101 you and I will offer the course. But the knowledge of wealth creation and fortune is practiced and used by less than 10% of the worlds population.

Even when wise people like Robert Kiyosaki advises us in his book, RICD DAD POOR DAD about the need to migrate from being an employee or self employed to being a Big Business Owner or an Investor, our Educational system teaches otherwise and as such, our children are misguided.

As author, Robert Kiyosaki, describes in his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, higher education and a job don't guarantee wealth. It's the application of financial knowledge, which separates the wealthy from the lower class. Robert Kiyosaki compares two case studies of financial knowledge through his two “dads”.

Questions for you to ponder on?

1) If I continue looking for this Job, will I ever make a fortune or live wealthy.
2) Make a List of your assets and you liabilities.
NB: Your car is not an asset except you are using it for transportation. The house you live in is not an asset except you rent it out.
3) If you continue in your current Job, will you retire Rich.
NB: Statistics has proven that only about 1% of people that rely on their Jobs retire rich.
4) If you are self employed, in the case of a misfortune or accident, what happens.

If you are given a choice to get Rich this year, will you make out time to consider it. If you keep being busy or pretend to be working hard, the harder you work the poorer you become. Choose to work Smart and get rich.

Eg. A truck pusher and a woman with five supermarkets who make more money. Even if the truck pusher likes let him have big muscles, the woman will make more money.

FOR YOU TO PATIENTLY READ MY TEXT, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE CHOOSE TO LOOK INTO A PROVEN WAY OF IMPROVING YOUR FINANCE, I WILL GET TO IT SHORTLY.

DONT BE (POOR)...Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly,

God in his wisdom provides wonderful opportunities for wise people like you to use and change their lives and this is one of those opportunity.

FASTRACK BUSINESS CLUB

FA$TRACK™ is a group of workplace professionals’ network who collectively

provide a structure, strategy and system that enables members to earn very

good Plan B incomes, set up alternative pre- & post-retirement income

stream and lead quality lifestyles.

What's on offer:

- Genuine Monthly Income earnings ranging from N5,000 to N5m+ Monthly

- All-expense paid international vacations with your spouse yearly

- Brand new car every 3 years

- Profit Share

How is this offered:

- The biz club regularly holds a free 1-1:30hr business opportunity

seminar to present our award-winning model.

- There is no obligation to join; the interactive seminar is ONLY for

the purpose of sharing the opportunity in a professional setting and manner.

- Attendance is by invitation, from a member.

- Sometimes, we present the opportunity in small home/office groups.

- On-time attendance is highly advised; admittance is not allowed 30

minutes after start.

Welcome:

Whether your aim is to earn extra income monthly, replace your current

income, or retire to a financially sound, residual stream of income; or to

improve your health through using wellness products as well as have more

quality family time and paid vacations, you are in the right place!

So, welcome! Come and see what we have to offer!

IF YOU ARE AMONG THE WISE ONE'S THAT WILL LIKE CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE SEND ME A MAIL WITH THE SUBJECT FASTRACK

Please put in your number, location, notify me that you will like to see the opportunity in details

I will respond within forty eight hours.

Thank you for you time.

Like our page on facebook for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/fastrackbusinessclub/

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For What You Want At Work — And Actually Get It / Nairaland Experience / Habits That Can Make You A Millionaire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.