Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller (870 Views)

Picture:olajumoke And Her Husband Use Water Closer For The First Time / Bread Seller Turned Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna Models April By Kunbi’s Designs. / TY Bello Turns A “bread-seller” Into An Internet Sensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller by Capital247: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Hi guys,
I need your comments on this pics.............. Pls no insult, just love modelling

2 Likes

Re: Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller by malikombi(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2016
I'm sure you wanted her to ''dab'' but she missed it. Anyways, contact Jesse Lingard and let him teach her how to do so.
Re: Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller by Emmatdayo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
malikombi:
I'm sure you wanted her to ''dab'' but she missed it.
Anyways, contact Jesse Lingard and let him teach her how to do so.
watin bring jesse enter this matter nw
Re: Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
lol funny op grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller by Mprex(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
you wan fly?
Re: Compare To Olajumoke---------bread Seller by Eniqurl(f): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2016
You are beautiful in ur own way cheesy

(1) (Reply)

European Haircuts In Lekki At Paradise By Owner Jennifer / Okpeke Releases Lovely Fashion Styles For A Wedding Guest You Can Rock. / Zara Men Sneakers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.