Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

**get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** (4193 Views)

Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! / Training and Certification On Graphics Courses / LET'S LEARN GRAPHICS DESIGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by myvision(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
This DVD is now a BONUS to any of our other products. It's no longer FREE.
Thanks
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by holajeedayy: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Oga free or noo free dey one place oooooo jare haahhhaa kini gbogbo politicality yi ....ok not free how much is it n hop i wont like your page
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by tbliss22(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
holajeedayy:
Oga free or noo free dey one place oooooo jare haahhhaa kini gbogbo politicality yi ....ok not free how much is it n hop i wont like your page

Thank you ooo first he said its free now its at a bonus, ok what's the bonus "price"??
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by myvision(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
tbliss22:

Thank you ooo first he said its free now its at a bonus, ok what's the bonus "price"??

I am not here for people like you. People like certainly have nothing to offer to the society. It's a pity we still have people like you who have no value for knowledge.
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by myvision(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
holajeedayy:
Answer a fool in his word.

@Holajeedayy, I have gave FREE ebooks. I have gave FREE DVD. I have given FREE skill acquisition training and many more. By these I have been able to contribute to the development of my GREAT country NIGERIA.

Oga fugitive, working here and there on nairaland; interfering people doing something useful things with their time and megabyte.

Can you please tell us one good thing you done on this nairaland? Tell us how many people you have helped? Tell us one word of encouragement or contribution you have given in this forum? If none; I beg you to keep shut forever. We do not need people like you here!

More so, I think you still need some years to be in class.
Thanks
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by tbliss22(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2016
myvision:

I am not here for people like you. People like certainly have nothing to offer to the society. It's a pity we still have people like you who have now value for knowledge.

I beg your pardon!! With your response here its obvious you are really feeling like a SUPERMAN because you gave your software out free of charge.

Don't get it into your head UNCLE, there are a lot of people out there who does more than this to the society and are not even publicizing it.

I and a lot of other people here only want to have the price that's all, is that too difficult for you to disclose??

Finally, my candid advise is; try and avoid throwing insult to the air, try to have a listening ear and read between the lines of every statement directed to you.

Good day!!
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by myvision(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2016
tbliss22:

I beg your pardon!! With your response here its obvious you are really feeling like a SUPERMAN because you gave your software out free of charge.

Don't get it into your head UNCLE, there are a lot of people out there who does more than this to the society and are not even publicizing it.

I and a lot of other people here only want to have the price that's all, is that too difficult for you to disclose??

Finally, my candid advise is; try and avoid throwing insult to the air, try to have a listening ear and read between the lines of every statement directed to you.

Good day!!
Am sorry if that sounds insulting, but honestly I mean no harm; maybe I got you wrong.
As for the price you can visit our blog.
Thanks
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by holajeedayy: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
myvision:

Answer a fool in his word.

@Holajeedayy, I have gave FREE ebooks. I have gave FREE DVD. I have given FREE skill acquisition training and many more. By these I have been able to contribute to the development of my GREAT country NIGERIA.

Oga fugitive, working here and there on nairaland; interfering people doing something useful things with their time and megabyte.

Can you please tell us one good thing you done on this nairaland? Tell us how many people you have helped? Tell us one word of encouragement or contribution you have given in this forum? If none; I beg you to keep shut forever. We do not need people like you here!

More so, I think you still need some years to be in class.
Thanks
mr visionless no vex ooooo say i comment on your visionless thread. mind u,u have done no thing to help ppl u are only hustling for ur self to have access to ppl email and i prefer paying than u av acess to send trash to my email ,of cox a contentless drum make the loudest noise...as for those i help i dont broadcast my generosity like u do ,
Re: **get Free Dvd On Graphics Design** by perfectsolution: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
holajeedayy:
mr visionless no vex ooooo say i comment on your visionless thread. mind u,u have done no thing to help ppl u are only hustling for ur self to have access to ppl email and i prefer paying than u av acess to send trash to my email ,of cox a contentless drum make the loudest noise...as for those i help i dont broadcast my generosity like u do ,
@holajeeday, you indeed have no vision. For crying our loud what has this guy done for you?
We know people like you; you have nothing to offer. Cause you are too big to learn.
I was a benfitiary of that DVD and it helped me a lot. It's just a pity that people who had benefited from his work won't come out now to comfront people like you.
The guy asked you some questions and you foolishly avoid all. You even find it difficult to anser just one.
Please, we dont need people like you here. I think you need to go and fill your bain first. It sems too empty bro.
Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digital India's Programme And All About Logo, Project 2017 / For A Mind Blowing Cartoon Work / Indomitable Comic Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.