Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

'Nigerian Hiphop Will Rise And…’ – M.I Abaga Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Nigerian Hiphop Will Rise And…’ – M.I Abaga Writes (373 Views)

M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Nigerian Hiphop Will Rise And…’ – M.I Abaga Writes by GidiParrot: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Choc Boys boss and rapper M.I Abaga who released his new mix tape ‘Illegal Music 3‘ barely 24 hours ago, accompanied it with an open letter where he said, I hope that Nigerian HipHop will rise and claim its place at the table on HipHop’.

Read his full letter below.

‘At this stage in my career and life, finding the time to record another Illegal Music was purely a labor of love. I hope that Nigerian HipHop will rise and claim its place at the table on HipHops mount olympus.
I would like to see a lot of rappers remix and recreate the song ‘The Box’

The team was GPLUS Ckay and I and i want to appreciate them for their love in making this ‘FREE’ project. lol

Fortitude, T3WMF, Black Child thank you.
Yoye Hayba thanks for being the A&R on this project. Toda Kafang you are the greatest thanks for pushing me always. CC i got you always. TMXO and Yung Kheengz thank you for your contributions.
To the fans.. I love you #LoveYours’.

Then he continued with a series of Kanye West-type of tweets:

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/nigerian-hiphop-will-rise-and-mi-abaga.html

Lalasticlala
Re: 'Nigerian Hiphop Will Rise And…’ – M.I Abaga Writes by GidiParrot: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
smiley
Re: 'Nigerian Hiphop Will Rise And…’ – M.I Abaga Writes by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
the chairman has spoken not the skiborobo skibo crew
Re: 'Nigerian Hiphop Will Rise And…’ – M.I Abaga Writes by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
m.I boss of life

(1) (Reply)

Outspoken Movie Producer, Charles Novia Gets License To Own A TV Station In 9ja / Check Out Naija. Greatest Upcoming Artist Of The Month, With His Great Song. / Your Dream Is In You Hands Become A Superstar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.