Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Hiring Stopped - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring Stopped (1653 Views)

Guess Who Stopped By The Situation Room Today, Bola Lawal Of @scholarxedu , / HIRING NOW: Contract Staff Needed / Job Post Stopped!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring Stopped by Godmother(f): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hiring stopped

1 Like

Re: Hiring Stopped by Dyt(f): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
What posts are they hiring?
Do you know anyone there personally?

I am into facilities and they might need our services
Re: Hiring Stopped by Godmother(f): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
I actually saw this on their career page, though I just got a call now from one their staff that the hiring has been stopped. Sorry guys.
Re: Hiring Stopped by Warlord3000(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Godmother:
Hiring stopped

Sorry did you re-edit your post cos I got a call from a number and this is the only resource I can get from Google on the details..

Would be glad to know what this is about [can't remember applying for anything though]
Re: Hiring Stopped by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Warlord3000:

Sorry did you re-edit your post cos I got a call from a number and this is the only resource I can get from Google on the details..

Would be glad to know what this is about [can't remember applying for anything though]

I got a call from one of their staff that they have stooped hiring so please ignore the call you got
Re: Hiring Stopped by Warlord3000(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Godmother:

I got a call from one of their staff that they have stooped hiring so please ignore the call you got

Alright sure no problem... Got the call some hour ago that's why..

Thanks.. Even the lady that called didn't mention anything like job sef cheesy

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Hiring Stopped by SMEArena: 10:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Warlord3000:

Alright sure no problem... Got the call some hour ago that's why..

Thanks.. Even the lady that called didn't mention anything like job sef cheesy

Tnx

What are they into? I got a call now from a US number claiming to be calling from Mega Web Store, but the call ended abruptly.

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed. / Vacancy For A Freelance Safety Professional In A Geotechnical Firm / Experienced Tailors Wanted At Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.