Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded (1959 Views)

Hot: Airtel Free Call Code Reloaded / Mtn Magic Sim Blazing Lky Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by benxtech: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE MTN Magic SIM
1. Load N300 or transfer N250 to your MTN SIM
2. Dial *131*1*4*1# to subscribe for MTN 2 hours data plan. N250 will be deducted from Your SIM

3. Browse for 5 or 10 minutes...
4. Then remove the SIM from your phone and keep it for 24 hours.

5. After 24 hours, Insert the Sim back into your phone then ON your data.

In addition, If you receive a message that “Your Subscription have expired” Just ignore the message and start enjoying your free browsing

pls endeavor to like our page @ http://facebook.com/benxtech
for latest tricks/update
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by admindim: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2016
great
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by wisemaster(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Scam! Get a job you lazy folks..
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by benxtech: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
MTN MAGIC SIM IS STILL ROCKING OO

What you should know about Magic SIM subscription

1. The subscription is 2hrs period but valid for 24hrs, and it has 150mb data cap

2. You can use the subscription for 2hrs, so any time you turn on your data your time will start reading and when you off it it will stop reading, but the expiring time is 24hrs.

I hope you now understand how Magic subscription is?

Now how to activate it within 5minute, what am saying is:

Since the expiring period is 24hrs, so you can continue using the subscription until your are close to the end of your 24hrs period. For Example 5minute to the time of expiring date (I mean 24hrs)

I hope with the about explaining you can be able to activate it now

How To Activate MTN Magic Sim Within 5minute

1. Load N300 or transfer N250 to your MTN SIM

2. Dial *131*1*4*1# to subscribe for MTN 2 hours data plan. N250 will be deducted from Your SIM

3. Now continue browsing with your sim card until the next day.

5. To activate your Magic sim completely. Kindly remove your sim or put your phonE on Airplane within mode 5minute to the time of expiring date (I mean 24hrs)
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by Flexherbal(m): 2:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Mtn might eve know of it , and still allow you to be enjoying it. Na customers them they fine.
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
I've never believed in this until now. Luckily I have an extra mtn sim card that I don't even use in my tablet as I normally use it with WiFi. So I decided to give it a try, after all there's nothing to lose. I loaded 300, subscribed for mtn 2hrs data plan and used it to browse for about one hour, didn't download anything within this period. I then I removed the sim, kept it somewhere and after 24 hours I re-inserted the sim and surprisingly it worked, wow I never believed it. I have since updated my laptop, updated all my apps, downloaded 5 HD movies and it is still working (today is the 3rd day). I am currently using it to download 5 torrent movies and I stream Netflix and YouTube without worries

Spoiler: sometimes the data disappears and won't connect, what I do is remove the sim and put it back and it comes right back. Like I said, I'm not a fan of free browsing, I don't even care about posiphon as it drains battery and u continuously need to search for working ip, but this one right here just works without any tweaking.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by benxtech: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2016
its really awesome
@greenhu...
keep enjoying, pls i would like you to like our page https://web.facebook.com/benxtech
and maybe bookmark our site, to get our latest update
www.benxtech.com

Thanks bro...
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Is it still working ?? Mine stopped yesterday
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by LordPherule(m): 4:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Tonynwaduche:
Is it still working ?? Mine stopped yesterday
Mine is still working.
Re: Mtn Magic Sim Reloaded by ade2008(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
It has been blocked

(1) (Reply)

Mind Controlled Weapons Coming To A Future Near You / 5 Evil Plants We Should Probably Get Rid Of / Woman Embarrassed As Two Monkeys Climb On Her Lap And Begin Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.