Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? (1837 Views)

Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? by ponti93(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
cry this pic got me lafing

Re: Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? by scarletpearl(f): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
post this in joke section cos this isn't funny one bit. sorry
Re: Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? by asalimpo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
When people want to believe a lie; they find a way to convince themselves. Read meaning that wasnt there. Their twisted minds pervert everything.

2 Likes

Re: Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? by Demmzy15(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
The Zionist state of Israel is the only country in the middle east that gives full freedom to LGBT(lesbians, gays, bisexual and transgenders). They use as evidence the case of David and Jonathan to support their arguments, this is the same Israel Nigerian christians like OLAADEGBU, Parisbookaddict continue to worship. A country that supports homosexuality! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? by parisbookaddict(f): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Demmzy15:
The Zionist state of Israel is the only country in the middle east that gives full freedom to LGBT(lesbians, gays, bisexual and transgenders). They use as evidence the case of David and Jonathan to support their arguments, this is the same Israel Nigerian christians like OLAADEGBU, Parisbookaddict continue to worship. A country that supports homosexuality! cheesy

Wow.. Evidence of David and Jonathan ?? U are indeed deluded.

David and Jonathan were best of friends. Only a corrupt soul like u will suspect a gay relationship between 2 men when there is none.

So because Israel give LGBTs rights they are evil?? U are upset that they are not killing gays in the 21st century like ur muslims brothers do.

As a Christian I am against any persecution of gays. I am glad Israel does not carry out barbaric treatment of gays like the Islamic nation around them do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were King David And Jonathan Gay Patners In The Bible? by Demmzy15(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Wow.. Evidence of David and Jonathan ?? U are indeed deluded.

Yes or I'm I lying? Research and see for yourself na!

David and Jonathan were best of friends. Only a corrupt soul like u will suspect a gay relationship between 2 men when there is none.

You're a illiterate coward, can you show me where I stated David and Jonathan are gays? Can you? They were friends but your almighty Israel use their friendship as a pretext to support their LGBT rights.

So because Israel give LGBTs rights they are evil?? U are upset that they are not killing gays in the 21st century like ur muslims brothers do.

Stfu!!! Is it not in the bible that gays are to be killed, this is what your Jesus commanded and he destroyed the people of Sodom and Gomorrah just because of this crime. In Israel you have men who have sex with other men, women who have sex with other women, people changing their sex, and you are proud to brag about it? I can clearly see what blind following can cause, you're already a programed robot!

As a Christian I am against any persecution of gays.

So in essence, you support men having sex with other men? It means you can have sex with other women, it also means you can invite your female friends to have multiple sex with you and your husband which results to bisexuality!

I am glad Israel does not carry out barbaric treatment of gays like the Islamic nation around them do.

Then it's obvious you're ignorant about Islam, Islam can't just pick up any man and punish him all because he's a gay. Gays that are punished are those who have sex with other men and they're caught, Allaah knows that man is weak and that's why we're tested and it's your duty to pass this test. Read about homosexuality in Islam before spewing rubbish LGBT SUPPORTER!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations / Wu Wrote D Gospel Of Barnabas. / If Jesus Was Rich...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.