Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! (2002 Views)

Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / International Merit Scholarships At Southern New Hampshire University, Usa–apply / Harvard University Fully Funded Scholarship In USA – APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Babacele: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program in USA - Apply!
2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship: Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world's best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best
practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world.
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).

Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship

2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
35 years or younger
Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship

For more information and to apply online, follow THIS LINK To Visit The Official Website

The deadline for application is 10 March 2016.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by amicable09(f): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Babacele thanks for this info.
How do people get jobs in an NGO? Do you have any idea? I've applied for some but it turns out that they are usually scam, after applying I get GNLD invite the next day.

How can I apply for genuine ones please?
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Babacele: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
amicable09:
Babacele thanks for this info.
How do people get jobs in an NGO? Do you have any idea? I've applied for some but it turns out that they are usually scam, after applying I get GNLD invite the next day.

How can I apply for genuine ones please?
OK the best way is to volunteer your skill for any desired org to gain an inside info of their mandates n ops. eg VSO , UN, USAID, Marie Stopes etc I go gist u beta n later.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by amicable09(f): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Babacele:
OK the best way is to volunteer your skill for any desired org to gain an inside info of their mandates n ops. eg VSO , UN, USAID, Marie Stopes etc I go gist u beta n later.
Ok, I go dey wait. Thanks
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babacele:
2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program in USA - Apply!
2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship: Atlas Corps is an overseas fellowship for the world's best nonprofit leaders. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations, and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship lasts 6-18 months and is offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn nonprofit best
practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are skilled nonprofit professionals from around the world.
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing).

Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship

2 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
35 years or younger
Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship – check out our Fellowship in Colombia!)
Commitment to return to your home country after the 6-18 month fellowship

For more information and to apply online, follow THIS LINK To Visit The Official Website

The deadline for application is 10 March 2016.

I read ur comment & I appreciate it..we all know the truth...he put up this fight again, but I won't fight back this time....there's no point defending myself with all these kids..

So plz, ignore them...eventually, they will juz get tired of it...besides, before he put up all these series of threads against me, he already threaten the other day bcoz I refused to talk to him back.

He's a mad man...We can't do nothing with that..
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Babacele: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

I read ur comment & I appreciate it..we all know the truth...he put up this fight again, but I won't fight back this time....there's no point defending myself with all these kids..

So plz, ignore them...eventually, they will juz get tired of it...besides, before he put up all these series of threads against me, he already threaten the other day bcoz I refused to talk to him back.

He's a mad man...We can't do nothing with that..

OK
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by MissOpe(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hi Babacele, I need your favour, please don't say no
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Babacele: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
MissOpe:
Hi Babacele, I need your favour, please don't say no
if it pleases God ma, who am I?
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by MissOpe(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Babacele:
if it pleases God ma, who am I?

Babacele please I need the copy of e-book dat was sold to you by Strong B of free skills.... Please I beg you in God's name, I don't have money to pay for it....
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Babacele: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
MissOpe:

Babacele please I need the copy of e-book dat was sold to you by Strong B of free skills.... Please I beg you in God's name, I don't have money to pay for it....
Lols..........it is well ma, don't you worry.
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by MissOpe(f): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Babacele:

please bro what do you say?
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by MissOpe(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Babacele:

Babacele please I beg u
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by Babacele: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
MissOpe:

Babacele please I beg u
madam make your choice and let me know. Don't you worry please. it is OK with me ma.
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by MissOpe(f): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Babacele:
madam make your choice and let me know. Don't you worry please. it is OK with me ma.

1⃣ Manufacture *LIQUID COLD WATER STARCH*
2⃣ *YOUGHURT DRINK CUSTARD POWDER, MEDICATED SOAP, BODY CREAM, CANDLE, LIQUID SOAP, HAIR SHAMPOO, TOILET WASH (Harpic), GERMICIDE, BLEACH, LIQUID AIR FRESHNER, PAINT, INSECTICIDE, LAUNDRY BAR SOAP, MEDICATED SOAP, VASELINE]

3⃣ *HAIR CONDITIONER, HAIR SHAMPOO, PERFUME, AFTER SHAVE*.....

4⃣ *BABY OIL, PINK OIL HAIR CREAM, HAIR STYLING GEL, NAIL PAINT REMOVER, NAUL GLUE REMOVER, GEL AIR FRESHNER, ANNOITING OIL(Goya formula), DUSTING POWDER,FASHION POWDER, AFTER SHAVE CREAM*

please brother, kindly send it to Lydiabalogun@gmail.com

It necessarily don't av to be all, but I'll appreciate any of the products u send....
God bless U bro.
Re: 2016 Atlas Corps Fellowship Program In USA - Apply! by MissOpe(f): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Babacele:

Goodmorning Brother, Please don't forget me today, Help send it to lydiabalogun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Won An Award At Yabatech's 30th Convocation Ceremony On Thursday / Pls What Can She Study With This Result?! / Education Is The Best Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.