Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,417 members, 7,833,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) (1777 Views)

Vacancy For A Media Monitoring & Verification Officer (one Year Contract Only) – / Npower : FG pay Verification Officer Now! / Become A Verification Officer In Your Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by excalibur(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
We require the services of a physically active personnel for the role of a Verification Officer to assist in carrying out this verification exercise in Ogun State.

This is predominantly a field job. If you have good territorial knowledge of Ogun State, meet the criteria, and are interested or know someone interested, kindly send us an application at XXXXXXXXXXX or send SMS to XXXXXXXXX with your full name and immediate availability to express your interest.

Employment Status: Contract (Job can done full-time or part-time)

Number of Vacancies: One (1)

Key Responsibilities
1. To conduct physical visit to customer's business and/or residential addresses for verification of their credentials.
2. Scrutiny and verification of information regarding customers as narrated in their visitation form.
3. Preparation of verification feedback report upon concluding verification. This must be completed within 24 hours of the visit.
4. Filing and sorting of forms in the respective files along with snapshots, where applicable.
5. Coordination with Administrative Staff to facilitate decision making.

Education
SSCE or OND is sufficient

Skills/Personal Attributes Required

• Honesty and integrity
• Tactical and planning skills
• Verification skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to follow instruction
• Punctual and reliable

Remuneration
Officers are paid per address verification done, but the average Officer can earn between ₦20,000 and ₦40,000 cumulatively in a month, depending on quantity of work done. Payments are made on a weekly basis. Transportation subsidy is provided to cover the assigned addresses to the Officer.
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by Olusharp(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
i want to apply...but as part time..
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by excalibur(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Olusharp:
i want to apply...but as part time..

Kindly send your application through as requested. Are you based in Ogun State?
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by Panudemaster: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
How are we going to submit our CV or details
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by fosky27(f): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
I live @ Abulegba . I have applied
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by femijck(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
I've applied i live in Sango Ota Ogun State.
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by excalibur(m): 9:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Thank you All. If you're short-listed, you'd be contacted over time. Please note that if you do not succeed this time, your details may be kept on our database for future opportunities. We hope that you consent to this by applying.
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by sunnyrock: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Patiently waiting for Ekiti section. My number 08132566141. Remain blessed
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by excalibur(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
[size=14pt]Applications are now CLOSED. Thank you for all the responses received.[/size]
Re: Verification Officer Needed Urgently (ogun State) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Why did i not see this on time,i live in mowe,the job is jst perfect for me.08105024652

(1) (Reply)

Interns Needed - Saroafrica International Limited / Greenfield Schools Lekki Is Still Recruiting / Front Desk Officer Job @ First Colony Creek Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.