Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Experience In Jamb 27th February 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience In Jamb 27th February 2016 (434 Views)

Amazing! Snake Swallowed 32.m In JAMB Office / Ikeoluwa Abioye, The 15-year-old Who Had 9 A1 In Waec & 305 In Jamb / My Uber Ride Experience In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience In Jamb 27th February 2016 by Benart(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Its was remarkable experience which i will never forget in my life, i wrote the jamb examination for 12hrs straight, we faced numerous problems at my centre at New Ocean School Ayobo, Lagos.

First it all started with power problems, when u start answering questions the generator will suddenly turn off and power on back so we have to login again from the begin after some minutes the generator didnt come on for hours then finally when it showed up for like after close to 2hrs we all were happy it was like already 2:00pm, when we all enter the examination hall at 10:00pm

After the power came back we started encountering server issues all of a sudden you get reload pop on your browser after answering questions, the most annoying part is that question you answer like 2min before server timeout disappears when server come back on. The server went off and came back on for like 20 times.

Finally the server became stable around past 7 close to 7:30pm we all rushed to do our work and get out of the hall, finally we finished around 10:00pm in the night at an unknown area which jamb cant guaranty our safety home, i personally i got home at midnight.

Now have waited 3 good days i havent received any message from jamb i tried checking online "no result yet" thats the responds i get after all the hoodles that Saturday, have made some calls to confirm but people i could reach still have same problem no message from jamb yet.

This years is filled with many annoying scores from what have seen online the results are not pleasing and they are many computer problems the most annoying part is their soft calculator on the system which is a good time killer and offers wrong scores after mouse mistakenly double clicks.

please if they cant guarantee a perfect CBT they should go back to PPT

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Fresh Graduates Job Vacancy At FMC Owerri – 2016 / Presido Back From China To Fight Corruption / Why Dont The Successful Ones Help The Unpriviledged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.