Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Many Perversions Of A Typical Zombie ;D - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Many Perversions Of A Typical Zombie ;D (597 Views)

Difference Between Facebook Owner And A Typical Nigerian Millionaire / 15 Hillarious :pictures That Explains Exams In A Typical Naija Uni....lol / Tips For Dating A Typical Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Perversions Of A Typical Zombie ;D by Nbote(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, there's a plague we've had to deal with the coming of a new CHANJI govt coupled with the harsh crippling socio-economic, religious and even climatic hell we're now facing.The menace of Zombies prowling all over and spread by d symbiote HayPeeCee propagandist virus. Some of d signs exhibited by sufferer especially on social media and nairaland especially includes..

-Their motto and most significant aspect of the sign is "Blame GEJ" and if he hasn't been connected to the case, blame his Administration and if it's still not connected, blame d umbrella .
- If it's good for the goose under an umbrella it's probably not dat good for the gander with a broom as d spellings are different, in otherwords their hypocrisy level is heightened.
- If your opinion on politics differs from theirs or u complain about the bad state of the nation, then u are either a wailer or an Ipob/ipod youth.
-Inability to reason on their own and as such don't expect anyone else to reason especially if it's not in line with theirs.
-Everything PMB does is a masterstroke, even wen he does nothing.
-They have to continually feed on lies and allegations generated by the virus and as such are always in a heightened state of mumucrity which also causes hallucinations.
- They somehow believe d state of things could have been worse if GEJ had continued..
-Their favourite words are "blame", "GEJ", "clueless", "DasukiGate", "Yams" "Yam-Eaters", "PMB", "Body-Language", "EFCC" "Kwaruption",
-Their favourite villains are Allison, Dasuki, Metuh, Kanu, Fayose and most importantly and top of the food chain Jona or GEJ.
- Their heroes include D lion of Ubima, Nasir, the Emir, Osho baba and any other umbrella wielding politician and most importantly and at the top of the food chain PMB.
-They are always attracted to and very active most especially in threads on EFCC allegations, PMB travels, APC blames on the state of things, PDP chieftain arrest
- They somehow believe every EFCC indicted person (mostly under the umbrella) should b sent directly to jail without trial or evidence as every allegation by the EFCC no matter how ludicrous it sounds is true.
- They don't mind dat allegations churn up daily but trial is not forthcoming so long as it feeds their appetite.
- You'll need Lantern and torchlight to see dem in threads on 2016 padded Budget, falling naira, recent fuel scarcity, rising electricity bill amidst falling supply, extravagant lifestyle of Dino the Menace.
- They find a way to connect GEJ to everything wrong with the nation.
- They resort to insults wen confronted because like I said earlier, dey can't reason on their own.
- Their only definition of past administrations is the last administration.
-They'll most definitely create a counter thread.

If I get a ban for dis then there are probably zombies in high places at work. But if not please add urs because U must have come across dem.

N.B: THIS IS SIMPLY A PARODY BUT SHOULD B TAKEN SERIOUSLY WITH A PINCH OF SALT. IF E PAIN U THEN I'M SORRY U HAVE BEEN ZOMBIFIED...
Re: The Many Perversions Of A Typical Zombie ;D by phunbyt(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
I never read am finish but I knw say OP is a beta pikin...

*modified*
OP run!!!....ZOMBIES are coming!!!...I don't know if we have dem in d high places tho but trust me...d zombies in high places (God know say I no mention name) if there are any might close this thread. *puts biro in his mouth waiting to comment again*

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records First Baby By ‘freezed Egg’ / Funny: How A Person Is Surviving The Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity / Direction Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.