Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? (2642 Views)

(lautech) Has Now Been Sold And Now Will Be Run By The Federal Government. / Pls How Authentic And Real Is This JPTS And O3GP Masters Degree Program / JPTS Oil And Gas MSC Programe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? by blessingachi316(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
IS THE MASTER PROGRAMM BEING ORGANISED BY JPTS GENUINE? THEY SAID THEY ARE RUNNING MSC PROGRAM IN NIGERIA AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF SOUTH AMERICA UNIVERSITY.I HAVE WRITTEN TO SOUTH AMERICA UNIVERSITY THREE TIMES BUT NO REPLY .PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE WITH A REAL INFO ABOUT TO TELL ME IF ITS GENUINE OR NOT
Re: Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
I want to know too
Re: Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? by machine606: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
I have also written to them in the past (around 2018) and some of their partner universities but got no reply.
Re: Is The Msc Program Being Run By Jpts Genuine? by ImmaEmma: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Jpts is a training center that can't provide you transcript.
They is a scam in the whole thing.
If you want training they will give but when it's time that you need your transcript, they will scatter everything for you

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Postings: Save My Sibling From Heart-attack. / Top 4 Most Affordable Dental Schools In Canada / Sterling Bank Indemnity Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.