Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. (4261 Views)

MMM Nigeria Founder Releases 100 Million Dollar To Revive Crashing Scheme / Urgent Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by deybholar(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello all, my uncle is building a hotel in Abuja and has been stuck for over 2 years now. The said hotel has been built, roofed, plastered. Some of the materials for finishing like tiles, elevator and some sanitary wares are on ground. The hotel has a Certificate of Occupancy and was valued to be worth over 500 million and a forced sale value of 383 million naira.
The amount needed is about 84 million with variation of 16 million to get the hotel up and running.
Please does anyone know of any investment bank or individual that can be of help?
It's urgent please. Thank you.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by kilokeys(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll spread the word.. Authentication ain't a problem.
But personally, I don't think NL can help o.. Some will come in here bashing.
It's an underG search u should do.
I once managed a 3.2 billion naira property in abuja.

So i know what is to be done is within range with the figure you quoted.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by deybholar(f): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks @kilokeys . I wish I knew how to do the underground search. We approached a commercial Bank already but the guys there just kept collecting money and did nothing.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
deybholar:
Thanks @kilokeys . I wish I knew how to do the underground search. We approached a commercial Bank already but the guys there just kept collecting money and did nothing.
..... Type Ren money to Google and you will be redirected to their website. Am sure you will get the information you need.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by kilokeys(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
..... Type Ren money to Google and you will be redirected to their website. Am sure you will get the information you need.
Those guys do not give up to 5 million. They look for average earners loan and get back their dough with interests. Reasonable.. She needs more.

For this huge sum.. I really dunno if any sensible person can deal with the interest rate that is gotten from the running of the hotel.

Individuals are better.. Done with serious legal arrangements under a more flexible clause like partnership, profit sharing, or a long term loan repayment plan.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by deybholar(f): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:

Ren money has a 2million naira limit. Thanks anyway.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by nennin(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
why not go to banks?
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by millhouse: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2016
deybholar:

renmoney is for salary earners
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by webizone(m): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Has any nigerian tried the crowd funding sites like kickstarter, eureeca, circle up and co?
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by Whobedatte(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
deybholar:

Adebola. This your twitter TL dry gan ni ooo
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by bizgenius1: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2016
webizone:
Has any nigerian tried the crowd funding sites like kickstarter, eureeca, circle up and co?

are nigerians allowed there? have u been able to fund any project there?
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by Realtors: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2016
watsapp or reach me on this line let's talk 08022132445
there are investor ready to work.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by webizone(m): 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
bizgenius1:

are nigerians allowed there? have u been able to fund any project there?

I haven't. That's what I want to find out. It could also be a good suggestion for OP if it's possible.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by bizgenius1: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
webizone:

I haven't. That's what I want to find out. It could also be a good suggestion for OP if it's possible.

okay then
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by rhames(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
deybholar:
Hello all, my uncle is building a hotel in Abuja and has been stuck for over 2 years now. The said hotel has been built, roofed, plastered. Some of the materials for finishing like tiles, elevator and some sanitary wares are on ground. The hotel has a Certificate of Occupancy and was valued to be worth over 500 million and a forced sale value of 383 million naira.
The amount needed is about 84 million with variation of 16 million to get the hotel up and running.
Please does anyone know of any investment bank or individual that can be of help?
It's urgent please. Thank you.

If you could prepare a business plan and submit to the BOI or the CBn, you can get that kind of cash. The commercial bank are hell.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by balash(m): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
I guess it would be better to approach someone as well, but obviously Nigerians are sometimes silly when it comes to an obviously good business that would be productive! They would instead be looking for gains more than the. Originator of loans!

I think an individual would be better, all this Nigerians realtor or banks are sometimes funny. Only if u can be linked to a very wealthy person who is willing to do business with you that can give and expect in future sometimes in subsequent procedures. There's a friend of mine based in the state who I can talk to for you. I know he has to give but he might be interested in finding out how genuine it is. I will talk to him on your behalf and get back to u anyways
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by deybholar(f): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Loan still needed.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by Yeminace(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Good Day Friends! GET A LOAN IN 24 HOURS. OR SAVE AND EARN 5 % INTEREST MONTHLY. CALL 08060033983 for details.
Re: 100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. by Xenisha: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Hi, I know how to help you. I recently took out a loan and it wasn't the first time. To avoid fraud I advise you to watch your credit rating, if you have problems with it, then you need to be even more careful, because often the victims of unscrupulous creditors become desperate, or illiterate and trusting people. I think the best way is to read reviews, I was just looking at safestone financial recently and realized that this company is not good for me. This way you can avoid 90 percent of the problems.

(1) (Reply)

Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments / Investment / Cashew: Nigeria’s Untapped Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.