Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) (2267 Views)

How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / The Result Of A Nigeria Student Who Sat For The 2018 Jamb Will Shock You / For UTME Candidates Who Haven't Been Posted, This Might Give You HOPE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
This sounds funny to me...

I sat for the UTME yesterday and on my way back home (just about an hour later) I received my Utme score via text message as 172

I couldn't believe it because I know what I did should earn me nothing less than 270 in score. I told my friends what I observed in the questions which were offered especially the English from number 11-20 the options didn't correlate with the questions at all!
I called the attention of the supervisor but he told me "pick what you know" (this issue was observed all over the centres ). I told my friends about this and they told me the same thing was observed in theirs. They waited for their result and when they received, none scored above 170. We knew that wasn't our score because we know what we did and kept hoping for a Re-mark of the exam because we suspected an error in the marking.
Fast forward to this evening, I decided to recheck lo and behold my score has increased from 172 to 212! 40marks has been added to the initial score and same thing applied to my friends'.
Though I expected much but it's a shame on JAMB for this lack of technical-know-how and mistakes.
Urging those who sat for the exam Yesterday to recheck their scores on the Jamb website!

Below are the screenshots of my result.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
JOINT ADDITION AND MANIPULATION BOARD (JAMB)

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
chiefolododo:

lol....funny acronym! set of deluded people...I knew this Computer stuff is nonsense!
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmm. This explains why my sister's result was 182 yesterday and 222 today. JAMB sef. E good sha cos babe don dey fear say no post ume for am.
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
chiefolododo:

Got me laughing
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by TVTKOKO(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Pls i wrote xterday and i haven't seen my result till now!
Site keep telling me 'no result yet' wats d cause?
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by porrigeyam(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Pls i wrote xterday and i haven't seen my result till now!
Site keep telling me 'no result yet' wats d cause?
same here
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by emaxjey(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dat rrue oo...Am a living testimony..From 175 to 215..#joint admission and MANIPULATION board
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by Georeal: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2016
emaxjey:
Dat rrue oo...Am a living testimony..From 175 to 215..#joint admission and MANIPULATION board
pls help me out o! my sis wrote on 29th & had 165 but I dnt knw if the 40marks issue is true. How do I go about checking it for her bkoz she is deeply in pain over her score. & I have tried using her PIN, serial no & Reg no but the system keep telling me DAT, d PIN & Serial no is wrong. Abeg, una bin buy new scratch card for result?
Re: Jamb Adds 40marks To Candidates Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday (pictures) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
YES NEW ONE
Georeal:

pls help me out o! my sis wrote on 29th & had 165 but I dnt knw if the 40marks issue is true. How do I go about checking it for her bkoz she is deeply in pain over her score. & I have tried using her PIN, serial no & Reg no but the system keep telling me DAT, d PIN & Serial no is wrong. Abeg, una bin buy new scratch card for result?

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet Experience With Jamb Today. / Screening 2016: See List Of Schools That Have Released Forms / Jambites, Apart From Me Who Else Received This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.