Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Brt Frustrates Ikorodu People Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brt Frustrates Ikorodu People Today (376 Views)

Heavily Drunk Man Arrested After Smashing BRT Bus's Glass In Lagos / Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brt Frustrates Ikorodu People Today by yutsuf(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Enough people in IKORODU heading to CMS/TBS got stucked and frustrated when enough empty buses av been coming to IKORODU terminal and going back empty claiming they've been designated to other bustops
About 15-20 empty buses left without conveying people on the queue.....

tickets av been sold to everyone on the queue and no bus is available to take them
the most painful thing is that, the ticket can't be used the following day....
they got frustrated that they had to block some empty buses to convey them...
me personally stood on the queue for 3hours cz i had no choice.....
i hope they adjust soon

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Combat Online Theats And Abuse Underway In The Uk / Female Suicide Bombers Kill 23 In Borno Mosque / Mom Under Investigation Over Photos Of Children For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.