Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) (27330 Views)

Woman Gets Beaten By Her In-laws For Giving Birth To A Baby Girl (video) / My Husband Molest, Beats Me On Christmas Day (photos) / Her Sister's Husband Wants To Molest Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by NEHLIVE: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2016
These children spoke in hausa and it was translated that they were talking on how to rape and kill a girl. GOD have mercy..I honestly don't know what to say because it scares me children of this age could have such evil intent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZpgRbSsMI

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/omg-video-of-nigerian-children-below.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by NEHLIVE: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Shocking and sad at the same time. See some of the reactions here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/omg-video-of-nigerian-children-below.html
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by maxti: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Scary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by MeloGist(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2016
Na only god fit help us, like play like play they fit turn to bokoharam lol

For Mobile users, you can download the video here @@

http://www.melogist.com/shocking-video-of-nigerian-boys-narrating-how-they-planned-to-rpe-kill-a-girl/
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
This is not a case of what these children see on TV. It is also not a case of ordinary parents slacking in their responsibilities.
It is a joint or community responsibility issue in the Islamic North among my people. They refuse to accept that without formal schooling the society will become a jungle with an inability for the youths to live like civilized people.
The many years of hate propaganda being preached by religious leaders and politicians against anything western and anything non-Islamic for selfish ends must stop.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Pheals(f): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Does gals are Muslim ... they learn the Islamic wey to core cry cry that's what they are taught no education but they are religiously educated

3 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by lekjons(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2016
WTF?!
END-TIME PIKINS

5 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by klassykute(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
ewooo
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by englishmart(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
they surely learnt from their violence loving foolish fathers
They have been brainwashed into believing that Salam alaikum is a better education than solving algebraic equations
cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by endtimesblog: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Endtime pikin

mobile users can watch and download here @@ >> http://www.gistmelove..com/p/blog-page_5.html

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
End Time Children !!!

#Anticipate OwO mi this Saturday !!!!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Harmored(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
JESSUUSS IS LORD!!
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by donholy28(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
uwammebi end time
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by klassykute(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pheals:
Does gals are Muslim ... they learn the Islamic wey to core cry cry that's what they are taught no education but they are religiously educated
leave Muslims nahhh. there are good muslims too nahh.. Christian's dey wey bad na .. chia

7 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by timidapsin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
I didn't understand anything
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Chinatownm(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
lekjons:
WTF?!

END-TIME PIKINS

No be small tin oo
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by AceRoyal: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fear North......tongue

2 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by sambisamana: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Na dem angry
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by stephano100(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
wtf...these children are "yinusa yellow" in the making oo!

1 Like

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by ezefrank87(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Now this is weird...things one hear nowadays just wanna make me buy the end time form[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by dfrost: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
We are harboring serial killers in our midst honestly. One of these days it's going to explode in our faces. Imagine at such tender age.

3 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thats why gej built almajiri schools for them, to forestall sh¡ts like this but the idiot in person of kano state governor wants to keep breeding miscreants like this. Its really unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by tobtap: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
terror kids undecided
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by GodpunishBuhari: 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omg Islam again? Ishmail people? Education is Haram for them na.

Even a 2 year old muslim baby is dangerous em fit sabi make bomb sef

God punish this ishmalites including buhari and sanusi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Awoofawo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by tspun(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mad world
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Ralphlauren(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
Smh. Only those that have lived in the north can understand the evil that goes on there.

My sisters while barely teenagers were virtually on lock and key because my parents couldn't mistaken the roving eyes of the alhajis and men anytime they were out in public.

What about all the subtle jokes about them wanting to marry my sisters and my parents should give them out in marriage undecided these jokes came from 'elites' and educated 'friends and 'neighbours'. As at JSS 3, my sisters had classmates that were "happily married".

Not forgetting how one of my sisters was chased and almost lynched by a group of kids for trading insults with a kid that insulted her first. Sounds funny now but it wasn't funny then. She had to run into a house she knew belonged to a Yoruba family and cried hysterically before adults rallied around her and dispersed/scolded the mob of kids.

So glad they were moved out of that shithole especially after the infamous bonke riots.

4 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by badonkadonk: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
NEHLIVE:
These children spoke in hausa and it was translated that they were talking on how to rape and kill a girl. GOD have mercy..I honestly don't know what to say because it scares me children of this age could have such evil intent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZpgRbSsMI

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/omg-video-of-nigerian-children-below.html

Still trying to see where twas said they were going to kill a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
It is not the matter of tribe or religion,the problem is poverty and illiteracy. Any place where the population is high,crime will be higher..and another thing is that the way my northern brothers give birth to kids that they cannot look after and supervise is painful.I am a Muslim and also a norther but I get angry whenever I see children running around playing,begging and misbehaving without their parents taking responsibility of what they gave to.pls don't insult Muslims or Northern people because there are good and bad people in all tribes and religion.

19 Likes

Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by kennyman2000(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm... Smh
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by centyboy: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) by dyn1800: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Most people are so happy that these boys are Hausa and as well a Muslim..... They've forgotten this type of kids are everywhere even among other religions .

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy / I Want My Husband To Be Impotent / 49-Year-old Man Finally Becomes A Father After Suffering So Much Tragedies.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.