Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Photos From My Photoshoot - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos From My Photoshoot (1066 Views)

Free Photoshoot For Models And Aspiring (lagos) / Free Photoshoot For Models And Aspiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From My Photoshoot by jdfrankimagery(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2016
hi nairalanders, am JD Frank, a photographer and a student of Unilorin. I want to share with you results of my first photoshoot.

photographer : JDFrank Imagery [url=instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery]FOLLOW ON IG[/url] and [url=twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery]TWITTER[/url]

Models : @joedeclan and @temmiithorpe on instagram

1 Like

Re: Photos From My Photoshoot by AmordeDios: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice shots tho....comments loadingggggggg

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3.
Re: Photos From My Photoshoot by jdfrankimagery(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks AmordeDios, will post other pictures from the photo shoot.
Re: Photos From My Photoshoot by NLresidentQS(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
hi nairalanders, am JD Frank, a photographer and a student of Unilorin. I want to share with you results of my first photoshoot which is couple inspired. I need your candid advice on anything which I should have done that I didn't and vice versa.

photographer : JDFrank Imagery [url=instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery]FOLLOW ON IG[/url] and [url=twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery]TWITTER[/url]

Models : @joedeclan and @temmiithorpe on instagram

Hey JDFrank, well done man.

Is it possible we get somethings like:

the teak plantation without putting any couple..
Night class around slt, elt
motion ground
bukateria area
queue at car park
view showing senate, mosque and church
the school gate
the lake, zoo

upload them in a separate thread.. I will love to see them

who knows... you might be getting a contract
Re: Photos From My Photoshoot by waywardpikin: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
OP what kind of camera do you use and what's the going rate? I'm passionate about photography as a hobby.

(1) (Reply)

Habit Of Self-made Millionaires That Keeps You From Being Rich / Unilag/lautech/ui/lasu MBA Fees / COREN and the Nigerian Society Of Engineers Past Question From 1990 To 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.