Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. (34129 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Checkout Denrele Edun's Woman Crush Wednesday (Photos) / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Daminaj1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Timaya's first daughter is growing into a beautiful girl. The singer who has two daughters from his babymama and his first daughter Emma was his Woman crush today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCclHtInIR2/?taken-by=timayatimaya

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Daminaj1(f): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
See Emma's photo from years ago and baby Photo of timaya's second daughter here.

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/07/timaya-welcomes-second-baby-with-his.html
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by hob(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Cute

The act of stealing FTC is now in full effect @op

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Smellymouth: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
She is cute smiley

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by misspicy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
cool see fine pikin.

maybe Timaya should make me a baby mama,I can give him a finer pikin tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Smellymouth: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
Daminaj1:
smiley smiley
Between you and MeloGist, I nor know who greedy pass undecided

I know this will hit FP..
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by jmessi(f): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by yaqq: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, one might not even need to put a wife @ home before u get cute kids sef,,,,,,,,,,, single baby daddy rocks. No trouble
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by winilove(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
She is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Pidggin(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Timaya marry her mother, make her your legitimate child.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by gidzbobby: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
lovely foto.... at least a father n daughter moment
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:
cool see fine pikin.

They are coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by PricelexxZiny(f): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Aww!! Cute little doll
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by kekakuz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Stranger : Emma how are you.
Timaya daughter : am fine uncle
Stranger: where is your daddy.
Timaya daughter :he is not around
Stranger. : that's good. Do you obey your daddy?
Timaya daughter : I will do anything he says.
Stranger : that's good. Come closer.
******stranger plays timaya music ************* show me your bumbum.
I want put something inside your something etc, ************

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by eph12(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pidggin:
Timaya marry her mother, make her your legitimate child.
Go collect the child shebi she's not his legitimate child and give to her legitimate father undecided

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Gruvychuky(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
beauty speaking
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Daminaj1:
smiley smiley
op nawa o, only you open thread, only you ftc, na only you waka come?
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by misspicy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
danbrowndmf:
They are coming for you.
Ayam waiting for them tongue
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by SweetLove0(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
cheesy
misspicy:
cool see fine pikin.

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by MCzubby247(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:
cool see fine pikin.

cheaps girlz everywhere
asante!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by initialize(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by tpytpy: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
hello
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by nikkypearl(f): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
Fresh beta pikin wink
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by odinese(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
[size=15pt]i wonder how Nigerians keep listening to this wackass n*gga's music... Well y'all helping him to feed his family thou. [/size]
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by encryptjay(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
initialize:
Chief

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:
Ayam waiting for them tongue
you too like play..sad
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by misspicy(f): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
MCzubby247:
cheaps girlz everywhere asante!
cheesycheesy
Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by DifferentBoy1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mamiwaterly Gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by bobcharly(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
she's so cute!! ..money can guarantee cute kids you know..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks. by Spanner4(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
No Ill-feeling but d daughter is born out of wedlock
U can bash me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion / Adesua Etomi Stuns In Photoshoot For Fashion Weekend Magazine By GTBank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.