Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Who Knows Mohits And Kennis Music Contatc Number - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Knows Mohits And Kennis Music Contatc Number (1087 Views)

Photos: Airforce1 And Joel Of Kennis Music Parties Hard / Pictures, Nigerian Celebrities Took Easy Taxi To Thr Kennis Music Easter Fiesta / Kennis Music Sentenced Me To Death - Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Mohits And Kennis Music Contatc Number by suxes2005(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2009
Hello Nairalanders

Please I would like to have something to do with Kennis and Mohits but I ant get their direct number. Can anyone help me with this? Either any of their top manager or someone that is close to them with whom I can schedule an appointment to meet Kennis or Mohits.

Thanks

SHALOM
Re: Who Knows Mohits And Kennis Music Contatc Number by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2019
10 years ago I was just wondering how you'd feel like when you finally get to see this comment grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Knows Mohits And Kennis Music Contatc Number by osemoses69: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2019
Brainiac12:
10 years ago I was just wondering how you'd feel like when you finally get to see this comment grin grin cheesy
you wan go join 90/. Kennis you 10\.
Re: Who Knows Mohits And Kennis Music Contatc Number by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
osemoses69:
you wan go join 90/. Kennis you 10\.
Baba I nor understand you oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mania Magazine Launch Brings Out The Best In Lagos… Pictures / J Martins Alleged To Be Homosexual? / Usher's Ex-wife: You Don't Deserve Our Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.