Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Wewe Cbt Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wewe Cbt Invite (657 Views)

Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitme / Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR / Accugenix CBT Invite, Who Is With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wewe Cbt Invite by ujay77: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dear Applicants,

Greetings

Thank you for your interest in the Gender Officer position in Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)

You have received this email because you have been shortlisted for the position of Gender Officer based on your academic qualification - The main criteria for this shortlist was your CGPA of (Second Class Upper) 2.1 and above.

To further test your suitability for the position, you are hereby invited to participate in a Computer Based Test (CBT) scheduled to hold as follows:

Date:          Friday, March 4, 2016.
Time:         9am

Please Note:  The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be written  wherever you are and not at any specific venue. All you need is a computer and internet access to your email at the scheduled time, WEWE will send you the test questions and you are require to respond within a limited time frame. Failure to submit within the specified time frame will disqualify your Computer Based Test (CBT).

Kindly confirm your availability or non-availability for the computer based test (CBT) by acknowledging the receipt of this email and stating clearly your availability or non-availability to attend the CBT before 5pm, Thursday, March 3, 2016.

NOTE : Only candidates who excel in the computer based test (CBT) will be invited for oral and written interview.

For enquiries, do call the undersigned.

Regards,

Success Okafor
Human Resource Officer
GSM: 09037811024
sokafor@weweng.org
 Pls who else got this
Re: Wewe Cbt Invite by lizzybett: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
When did you get it? I also applied. Actually thought they were done with the recruitment process. I have not heard from them.
Re: Wewe Cbt Invite by ujay77: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
I got it this afternoon

(1) (Reply)

Measures To Curtail GNLD And Other Job Scam Agencies / Ericsson Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.