Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Solar Shop Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Solar Shop Ltd (1348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solar Shop Ltd by ifynwabuokei(f): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Has anyone heard from The solar shop ltd, after the interview conducted on the 26th of February??
Re: The Solar Shop Ltd by chykeci: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
ifynwabuokei:
Has anyone heard from The solar shop ltd, after the interview convicted on the 26th of February??

They told me they will get back to me in a month time. I wonder how many people they need for the job because we were many on the day of the interview being feb 23rd. surprised yours was on 26th again.
Re: The Solar Shop Ltd by ifynwabuokei(f): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2016
chykeci:

They told me they will get back to me in a month time. I wonder how many people they need for the job because we were many on the day of the interview being feb 23rd. surprised yours was on 26th again.

On 23rd I meant jare.... so it's in a month time...no qualms....lets keep waiting
Re: The Solar Shop Ltd by dharmy20(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2016
please has anyone heard from the solar shop Ltd after the interview held on 22nd of March?
Re: The Solar Shop Ltd by luvlyoracle(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2021
dharmy20:
please has anyone heard from the solar shop Ltd after the interview held on 22nd of March?
They later contacted you?
Re: The Solar Shop Ltd by Odibeijoseph: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2021
Please does anyone know the salary structure for The solar shop lekki. Post is for Technical support/ customer support

(1) (Reply)

Career Jobs At Flour Mill Of Nigeria Plc / Graduate Contact Centre Agents / We Are Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.