Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 (4921 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by sirclems: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
At Denco Energy Services, we fuel the future. We came into the industry over 20 years ago and, through both strategic acquisitions – starting with Nuovo Pignone in 1994 – and continuous growth, have positioned ourselves as one of the world’s leading equipment and services’ providers in the oil and gas space. With unique capabilities across the entire value chain – from oil and gas drilling equipment and subsea systems, to turbomachinery solutions and downstream processing – we are neither upstream nor downstream; we are fullstream.

We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Requirements

Must be at least 23 years old
Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
Have a minimum of second class (upper division) Degree at first Degree or HND.
Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
Has Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or in view.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to info@dencoenergyservices.com.ng

Note: Please note that OND qualifications are NOT eligible.

click here for more jobs

http://pointcareers.com/2016/03/02/denco-energy-services-fresh-graduate-trainee-recruitment-2016/
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Topmostt: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2016
Emails are not been delivered to that email account Op
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by eramate(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2016
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

info@dencoenergyservices.com.ng
mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------
------ The body of the message is 218054

The email is full ooooo
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Aremu01(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Lol Email is full ke, Nawa o, jus thinking of preparing my cv o
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by sontoly: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2016
its bouncing back back, something is wrong with the email address.
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by David0(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2016
The site is temporarily down.
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by kecy19(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Scam #Beware guyz and ladies checkout the website www.dencoenergyservices.com.ng.

2 Likes

Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Theokleia: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm. don't know if to say thank God. but all the same, thank God. I sent mine within the first five hours.
Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by classyfied: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Beware every1 Denco is a scam. They cloned GE site. Pls u all shud take time and peruse through all sections of the website and see for yourself. IT IS FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by ossy4rill: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
If its a scam then the domain registrant didn't do a good job hiding his identity.

They said they have been in the industry for 20 years but the website was created on 23rd Oct 2015 and it expires on 23rd Oct 2016 -So an oil and gas company cannot pay for at least 4 years of hosting? Fishy

The domain was registered by : Chinonso Onwuzegha - most companies register the domain in company name.

I am not too sure of scam sha but the whole WEB hosting and design job is very unprofessional for a company that is 20 years old.

Registrant Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Registrant Organization: CLEENWEB INFOTECH
Registrant Street: 18 Ishaga street
Registrant City: Apapa
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 01
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8034978059
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: info@cleenweb.com

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by karleone(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2016
ossy4rill:
If its a scam then the domain registrant didn't do a good job hiding his identity.

They said they have been in the industry for 20 years but the website was created on 23rd Oct 2015 and it expires on 23rd Oct 2016 -So an oil and gas company cannot pay for at least 4 years of hosting? Fishy

The domain was registered by : Chinonso Onwuzegha - most companies register the domain in company name.

I am not too sure of scam sha but the whole WEB hosting and design job is very unprofessional for a company that is 20 years old.

Registrant Name: Chinonso Onwuzegha
Registrant Organization: CLEENWEB INFOTECH
Registrant Street: 18 Ishaga street
Registrant City: Apapa
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 01
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8034978059
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Email: info@cleenweb.com

Hmm.. This Denco engineering scam news eh.. I just hope I've not fallen for one yeye scam again o. See what job hunting is causing nah.

I tried checking out this firm on GOOGLE o, but nada was there. I only saw the GE pictures and 20years of 'active service' story in parts of the world, with no contact address or number.
Obasi bi n'eligwe, pick my call nah.. My number ends with 6235 grin grin

My thoughts:-
Karl, who send you go there sef? If not that it was posted by hotnigerianjobs, would I have thought of applying? Maybe yes.

2 Likes

Re: Denco Energy Services Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 by Gnen: 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
karleone:

Hmm.. This Denco engineering scam news eh.. I just hope I've not fallen for one yeye scam again o. See what job hunting is causing nah.

I tried checking out this firm on GOOGLE o, but nada was there. I only saw the GE pictures and 20years of 'active service' story in parts of the world, with no contact address or number.
Obasi bi n'eligwe, pick my call nah.. My number ends with 6235 grin grin

My thoughts:-
Karl, who send you go there sef? If not that it was posted by hotnigerianjobs, would I have thought of applying? Maybe yes.
Same here too

(1) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Ibtc Recruiting Executive Trainee / Getting Your Dream Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.