Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How To Prepare Popcorn Pls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Popcorn Pls (2274 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / P. Square Popcorn Not From P.square / How To Prepare Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by igbi: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2009
Pls can u tell me the recipe for popcorn?i have an idea but dont know how to make it have sugar or salt taste,thanks
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by TOYOSI20(f): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
have u tried the microwavable ones??, they are ready in like five mins, and they taste alright as well smiley
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by igbi: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
dont have a microwave yet want to use gas for it,any suggestions?thanks
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
you sprinkle it with whatever flavor you want, I think.

its been a while since I actually popped popcorn without using a microwave.
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by xxcarolxx(f): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
its been a long while since i made popcorn, but u can put a little bit of butter in de bottom of ur pan let it heat up & add de kernals cover till ur popcorn has popped. Or put a little bit of oil in de bottom of ur pan add ur kernals wait till de pop den add de salt but have never tried sugar.
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by frecklesnz: 4:00am On Jul 16, 2009
First you pop the corn as suggested but I always shake the pan as it is cooking so the oil or butter doesn't burn while it is popping.

Toppings can be sweet or savory.

For savory buttered popcorn you melt some butter when it is melted you add salt and pour over the popcorn and stir through. Is best eaten hot.

For sweet you can heat some sugar and a bit of butter until the sugar melts. Let it boil a bit but watch it very carefully. You can do this with honey instead of sugar. Either way pour over prepared popcorn and it can be served hot or cold.

hope this helps.
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by igbi: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2009
Thank you all for your contributions, i appreciate them, will try it when i get home.
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by mamagee3(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2009
Try the microwaveable popcorns
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by xoxoxo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
mama-gee:

Try the microwaveable popcorns
grin grin grin grin grin funny answer
Re: How To Prepare Popcorn Pls by 10kgod(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
God... since 2009. this thread is dead

(1) (Reply)

2KG, 5KG, 10KG PACKED STONE FREE HAKKORE OFADA RICE / Olden Days Spices / Human Shaped Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.