Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus (4843 Views)

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by bongolistik(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
MTN recently suspended what used to be their cheapest call tariff plan, MTN True Talk Plus.

I know that most MTN subscribers are currently in a crossroad on which of MTN plans to now migrate to and that will offer cheapest call tariff plan, since True Talk plan no longer exist.

Now, after evaluating all other remaining MTN active call tariff plans, we were able to deduce that the cheapest call tariff plan to be using now on MTN are MTN call bundle plans.

With that you will be able to get back value for money service.

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/03/mtn-cheapest-call-tariff-now-after-true.html
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by okitikpo: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok, thanks, will check it out
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by ugotuf(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Now, After True Talk Plus Was Discontinued Recently
It is no longer news that MTN recently discontinued what appeared to be their cheapest call tariff plan, the MTN True Talk Plus.

The question that is left in the lips of many is that now that MTN has discontinued True Talk call tariff plan, which other MTN call tariff offers cheapest call rate that they can easily migrate to.

After evaluation of the remaining and available MTN call tariff plans, we were able to come up with a perfect replacement that can henceforth serve you as the cheapest alternative to True Talk Plus.

Many are yet to come to terms with MTN call bundle plans and here is the mathematics; though these call bundle plan might not offer you the cheapest rate in calls, but I bet you that the extra value added to them will make up for the cheapest rate for you.

Must Read: How to easily opt out from all MTN value added service subscriptions that have been deducting your credit secretly.

What do we mean by extra value?

For example you can use N50 to obtain N150 call bundle, N100 for N300 and N250 to buy N300 call bundle.

And the good thing is that you can also use the call bundle just the way you use your normal credit balance to call all networks and also surf the internet on Pay as You Go bases.

How can one subscribe to any of those call bundle?

Simple recharge your MTN line with any amount and subscribe to any of the call bundle plan of N50, N100 or N250 by dialling *142# and reply with the number that correspond the call bundle plan you will wish to buy.

To check your remaining bundle balance at any time, still dial *142# and reply with the number that corresponds with the bundle you subscribed and finally reply with 3.

2 Likes

Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Justiyke4u: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Is for those that care to recharge their MTN line again am not done with glo yet after MTN misbehaved

2 Likes

Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
It's not the cheapest plan. You're charged 20k/sec to all networks from the bundle whereas true talk charges 20k/sec. What's cheap there?
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by eduSwisz(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Is for those that care to recharge their MTN line again am not done with glo yet after MTN misbehaved
We be the same ooo

1 Like

Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by bongolistik(m): 1:01am On Mar 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:
It's not the cheapest plan. You're charged 20k/sec to all networks from the bundle whereas true talk charges 20k/sec. What's cheap there?
yeah, but considering the extra amount you would be given, it then makes it the cheapest cos it's 300%. U load N100 on true talk they still charge you at that same rate, whereas ur bundle of N100 entitles you for N300 even if it's charged at that same rate.
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by lawrenceunaa: 2:03am On Mar 03, 2016
Mine says not eligible
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 03, 2016
bongolistik:
yeah, but considering the extra amount you would be given, it then makes it the cheapest cos it's 300%. U load N100 on true talk they still charge you at that same rate, whereas ur bundle of N100 entitles you for N300 even if it's charged at that same rate.
Even at that it's not cheap. It's cheap when it has more value moreover it has validity of 1 to 3 days

1 Like

Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Josh1992: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2016
Porting back to my Glo cool
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by masterP042(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
The best network tariff after the trutalk+ is the Mtn zone.. Recharge with *311*pin#. Get 10mins call time, 10 free SMS and 4MB free.. To check your balance dial *312#
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Seunvense(m): 11:10am On Mar 03, 2016
masterP042:
The best network tariff after the trutalk+ is the Mtn zone.. Recharge with *311*pin#. Get 10mins call time, 10 free SMS and 4MB free.. To check your balance dial *312#
Nice info. Hope they won't deduct the airtime one recharge with dat code?
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by kfrosh: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
What are you guys all saying here, when I still call all network with my MTN @the rate of 12k/sec. Now that's what I call cheap.#winks
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by onatisi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
kfrosh:
What are you guys all saying here, when I still call all network with my MTN @the rate of 12k/sec. Now that's what I call cheap.#winks
how
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by kfrosh: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
MTN time zone. If you know how to use it.
onatisi:
how
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
I pity those opting for MTN zone because you will wail latter on this forum or any other because the rate fluctuates
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by onatisi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
asuustrike2009:
I pity those opting for MTN zone because you will wail latter on this forum or any other because the rate fluctuates
Who will opt for that package with irrational billing ?
Re: Current MTN Cheapest Call Tariff Plan After Recent Suspension of True Talk Plus by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
onatisi:

Who will opt for that package with irrational billing ?
Some will especially those advertising it here

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Using Sony Or Motorola Mobile Phones (products) ? / How To Use Tecno Android Phone As Modem On Your Computer/tablet To Browse / Unbelievable Features Of The Tecno Wx3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.