Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) (814 Views)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / How Could Satan Re-enter Heaven To Talk To God About Job? / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ritzybaby(f): 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Let's assume, a bag of rice is placed at Kaduna, and you were ask to pick this rice one by one from Kaduna to Lagos (walk with your two legs) till you finish picking it. After that the person will die and go straight to the heaven. Can you do that??

Cc: lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, mynd44, ladyF
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by chiefolododo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
If I get small money I will hire almajiris to help me pick them

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by tomakint: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
chiefolododo:
If I get small money I will hire almajiris to help me pick them
Chief you are not ready to go to Heaven then undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ladyF(f): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lmao. I should spend my entire life on earth picking rice on top say I wan make heaven? By the time I even get to heaven sef, God himself will not be happy with me for choosing a destiny of rice-picking instead of a living a purposeful life.

So no, I'd rather take my chances without the rice and hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ritzybaby(f): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:
Lmao. I should spend my entire life on earth picking rice on top say I wan make heaven? By the time I even get to heaven sef, God himself will not be happy with me for choosing a destiny of rice-picking instead of a living a purposeful life.

So no, I'd rather take my chances and hope for the best.
TruTalk+ wait o... Is lalasticlala is yhur brother?? grin
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ladyF(f): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
ritzybaby:
TruTalk+ wait o... Is lalastic1ala is yhur brother?? grin
lol why do you ask? Make Lala come adopt me na kiss na sure FP tins for me. My parents go vex small sha grin
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ritzybaby(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol why do you ask? Make Lala come adopt me na kiss na sure FP tins for me. My parents go vex small sha grin
una two resemble.. I go jhuz dey d8 u, so even if i write jargons, i go jhuz dey hit Front page de go

na joke oooo
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ladyF(f): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
ritzybaby:
una two resemble.. I go jhuz dey d8 u, so even if i write jargons, i go jhuz dey hit Front page de go

na joke oooo
lol you wouldn't even want to d8 me, LadyF no fine, she no even be gf material grin
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by donholy28(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
pick rice all my life? what if u get to heaven and they ask you to count it to check if its complete?.
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by ritzybaby(f): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol you wouldn't even want to d8 me, LadyF no fine, she no even be gf material grin
shocked
Re: Can You Do This To Enter Heaven? (Question Of The Day) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2016
When I can just go to hell peacefully grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Afraid Of An Anonymous Forum? / The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.