Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Organizing An Event, Read These - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Organizing An Event, Read These (627 Views)

I Have Idea Of Organizing A Halloween Anyone Interested Get Involved / Free Support When Organizing Ur Wedding / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organizing An Event, Read These by spodam(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
I am pleased to introduce to you a platform that comes very handy anytime you are organizing an event ranging from wedding, birthday parties, etc. we understand that you need party equipments like canopies, chairs cooking pot, musical instruments, dj's, caterer's, vans, coolers and other party items.
www.spodam.com takes away the stress off you, all you just need to do is to search for what you want, select the best service provider, contact the provider and your service gets delivered to you. so visit www.spodam.com to rent anything you ever wanted.

Re: Organizing An Event, Read These by spodam(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

My Grandma Sold Fruit To Make Sure I Obtain My Masters Degree / Etisalat Nigeria Kick Starts 2016 Lagos Photo Competition / What To Do With Your Old Bridesmaid Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.