Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. (48725 Views)

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Blackops(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2016
initialize:
Who Nigeria offend na? Bad bad things just dey happen
Nigeria did not offend anybody kidnapping occurs virtually in every country, its just that our country's security agencies are not fully up to the task when it comes to issues like this. And we should ask our selves why didn't they kidnap girls from govt owned secondary schools? Coz they realized those schools are attended by the masses even If they kidnap children from there who will pay there ransom? The parents can't definitely can't, that's crystal clear, so target is pointed to schools attended by the rich and wealthy. Our security apparatus needs an upgrade. May God Bless Nigeria
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Ayodeji2k14: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2016
By now those idiots would hav bleeped all de girls and deposit their dirty semen in their vagina.God wil catch up wit them soon
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by babadem2much(m): 6:35am On Mar 03, 2016
b
HungerBAD:
I am betting my money these guys will be caught.

Seconded
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Pidggin(f): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2016
The country is becoming more insecure under Buhari.
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by AnanseK(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Yunusa Yellow didn't demand that much
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by therapistmrs: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2016
by the grace of God they will be caught.
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by omozu1(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
By Evelyn Usman,Bose

As at midnight Tuesday, the kidnappers who initially demanded for N100 million for each student, succumbed to passionate pleas by their contact in the school, as Vanguard gathered that they reduced their demands to N20 million. Besides, the kidnappers have been discovered to be militants turned vandals.
Please don't tell me the nigerian police force can't trace or track their calls and smoke them out of their holes.
This is another international embarrasment some persons called me yesterday from the uk to tell me about this.

Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by AnanseK(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2016
PDP has destroyed this country
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by davetwitzy: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2016
orijintv:
Beta Thunda Go Fire Dis Kidnappers Nd Dia Various Source Nd Accomplice . . The Parents Of Dis Beautiful Kids Get 20millionaire to waste , Na Him Dey Carry Den Go Dis Kind Skul . . Awon Oloriburuku . . God Will Catch All Of U One By One. . #PrayForTheseGals
BMJS is an Expensive school in Lagos and one of the best sec schools
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by omozu1(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2016
olusd:

What do u expect him to say? Do they even know their job?
Let his son be kidnapped 1st and we'll see if he won't be d first to ask them to demand any ransome.
If in this jet age the Nigerian police can not trace or track calls of kinnappers and somke them out of their holes, then the police should be disband and let every persons police himself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by babadem2much(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2016
orijintv:
Beta Thunda Go Fire Dis Kidnappers Nd Dia Various Source Nd Accomplice . . The Parents Of Dis Beautiful Kids Get 20millionaire to waste , Na Him Dey Carry Den Go Dis Kind Skul . . Awon Oloriburuku . . God Will Catch All Of U One By One. . #PrayForTheseGals

You don curse them finish come ask make we pray for them. you know weda dem de read your comment? May God touch the heart n minds of this men to free the abducted girls.

E dey pain me any time I hear they abduct a girl child. just thinking about my little pretty daughter
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by mrlaw93(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2016
adepiero:
I tot it was ghollywood angry
Lolz! Bahd guy
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by smileysmiley(f): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2016
if we call Buhari now, his media soldiers will attack... if the allowance allocated to the militants were not cut, they would not have been on the street kidnapping innocent girls, may God keep the girls safe.
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by jaggedboi(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
So u play "sureBet" ?.....ok. Kontinu ,No problem
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by lonelydora: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
which school life bro, what about my signature??

So you see something write, and you don't know what it means?
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by ChukaLupin(m): 7:19am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Oya bring your money lemme hold it for You. Sharp sharp.
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2016
lonelydora:

So you see something write, and you don't know what it means?
hehehehehe! Dis guy sef, close ur mouth & let ur eyes talk..
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by olashas(f): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This govt is the worst in history of Nigeria. God bring those girls back safely
Yeah right. No one was kidnapped during Jonathan's era. undecided
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by kingthreat(m): 7:33am On Mar 03, 2016
See what kidnapping can do to a country us not discouraged? Sooner we initiate death penalty for kidnappers, the better.
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by olusd(m): 7:34am On Mar 03, 2016
omozu1:

If in this jet age the Nigerian police can not trace or track calls of kinnappers and somke them out of their holes, then the police should be disband and let every persons police himself.
We will keep managing them and pray for them.
Nigerian police don't work because they love the job, but because they want to feed themselves and family. But in d developed countries, they do the police work with passion and to be recognized.
God help Nigerian police. #NobodyWantDie
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Chinwem(f): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2016
What's become of this country Nigeria?
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Nickymezor(f): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2016
therapistmrs:
by the grace of God they will be caught.
Amen
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Naijasuper: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Am beting my life dis dudes can neva been caught...We are talking of Niger Delta militants here,abeg o dis shud be handled wit care
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by GoodGovernance: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 03, 2016
A lot of Intel needs to be gathered concerning this case, an insider will be involve in things like this. You might be surprise that it could be a planned game by an ex student or current student of that school. We need to step up security tactics in this country. You know what I'm me saying cheesy gerrarahia
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by masqot(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
those guys bad o, but if they're caught...
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by mymadam(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

Definitely!
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by bikefab(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Naija is getting worse everyday...
Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by naijathings(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2016
olusd:
God go catch dem. So I'm d FTC?

What's even so special about it self?
May God deliver us in this country o!
God Bless Nigeria!

God na police ?
even in your bible is there anywhere that God came to catch a thief.?
but that is what we know how to do best... keep calling on God to do everything instead of using the tools and resources and every other good thing that God gave us.

God dey come. make una wait well well

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by naijathings(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2016
babadem2much:

You don curse them finish come ask make we pray for them. you know weda dem de read your comment? May God touch the heart n minds of this men to free the abducted girls.

E dey pain me any time I hear they abduct a girl child. just thinking about my little pretty daughter

may God touch their brain... no b only heart.
may God tie their ballz and dieck so that they don't rape the girls too.
we pay police and spend tax payers money to train them and all the other fundings. Yet we do not call them to do their job when shiet like this happens.
Na God we employ.

even in the Bible, prophets pray for victory but they must go out and fight. but here we sit down, press our remote control and watch the news to see if God has caught them.

everyone was praying for ESE the bayelsa girl. even police refuse to do their job but they were telling us to PRAY. Guess what? now the prayer don change.. we don dey pray for SAFE DELIVERY

and when this is over, some police man will come and say that NO MONEY WAS PAID, THEY WERE RELEASED UNHARMED AND UNCONDITIONALLY.

then they parade some old people in the cell and put guns in front of them and call a press conference

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Abduction: Kidnapper Demands N20m Per Student.. by babadem2much(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
naijathings:

may God touch their brain... no b only heart.
we pay police and spend tax payers money to train them and all the other fundings. Yet we do not call them to do their job when shiet like this happens.

and when this is over, some police man will come and say that NO MONEY WAS PAID, THEY WERE RELEASED UNHARMED AND UNCONDITIONALLY.

then they parade some old people in the cell and put guns in front of them and call a press conference

May God help us bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn (PIC) / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.