Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. (52580 Views)

Davido Has Finally Decided To Invest In Nigeria / See What Happened When Akpos And His Friends Decided To Go For Picnic / When You Decide To Go For Madeinnigeria Jet Part-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2016
emaxjey:
no be only hilarious...nah incredulous sef...chai...9ja no dey carry last
lol nasooo
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by notoriousbabe: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Sammyashol:
ROTFL, that means population of people traveling by air will increase. I'll lyk to fly first class with lalasticlala and seun on this jet
I hate those guys
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by stanley000: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2016
op self,even after doing his pasting e come fit still make the chopper behind no show
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Sammyashol(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I hate those guys
LoL, looking at ur signature... Guess that's the reason why you hate them. Well i'll like to urge you to be a good member of nairaland by obeying the rules and regulations to avoid getting banned all the time. Do have a great day
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by amunkita(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2016
piagetskinner:

Lol.. U wicked o.. U want the rotor blades to cut off his head?

The conductor cant be related to Dija of Mavin records...
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Ogedo(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
in fact, u guys are very funny. that's why whenever i want to laf i just login grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by ronaldbecky(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2016
ellechrystal:
Lol, this one no b jet again o. Na BUET.
Chai naija, we don see things o
yeah man...proudly naija..no place like home..
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by notoriousbabe: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sammyashol:
LoL, looking at ur signature... Guess that's the reason why you hate them. Well i'll like to urge you to be a good member of nairaland by obeying the rules and regulations to avoid getting banned all the time. Do have a great day
still I hate them. I am just waiting for them to come to my area
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by joshrare(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
amunkita:
There should be a conductor hanging by the door...

To beckon on stranded ajornu(spirit)

1 Like

Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by amunkita(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
joshrare:

To beckon on stranded ajornu(spirit)

I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by Sammyashol(m): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
still I hate them. I am just waiting for them to come to my area
U don fuvck up, so you don't know he's ur neighbour. He's That dude everybody complain that he's a yahoo boy always with his laptop not knowing that he is busy working on nairaland. Its time to be a man enough and challenge.
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by piagetskinner(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
amunkita:

The conductor cant be related to Dija of Mavin records...
I wouldn't know about that Sir
Re: When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. by jbblues24(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2019
Background, background, colour, shapes – appealing =)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? / Bikini Wahala (pics) / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.