Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! (564 Views)

Web4africa Webhosting Company Is A Big Scam Don't Be A Victim / Good News To All Mtn Users Mtn Free Sms Is Still Working / That Whatsapp & Wikipedia Ish Is A Scam. Do Not Try It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! by chukasn230: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hello Nigerians, I want to bring to your notice that OZ Bulk Sms (www.ozbulksms.com) is a Fraudulent Bulk Sms provider. Do NOT fall for his juicy packages. They are all to lure you to enrich him without getting what u paid for. Below is my experience with OZ Bulk Sms at the beginning of February, 2016:

I paid the sum of N30,000 for the Platinum 2 Reseller Package that OZ Bulk Sms offers for a reseller. After payment I was told by the guy whose number was on the website that my website and all my packages will be setup and ready in 3 working days. I gave him up to 1wk and called back to know why I haven't heard from him since. He gave an excuse that he was upgrading the site to a newer version and that will take another 1wk. So I was patient and waited another week. I then called back again, only to hear d same excuse. After waiting for few days, I tried calling him back but he never picked my calls. I used my other line to call him another day and he picked up, probably because he didn't recognise that number, and gave another excuse that the upgrade is taking too long and facing some challenges but will be ok by that weekend. I waited till that weekend and still, no show. I called and called with my original line but he wouldn't pick again. Then when I tried calling him with my other line he will pick because I believe he doesn't know it's me. When he finally knew I was d one he would hang up the phone.

I have searched to know his real identity and I have found out his real names:
His full names: Osaze Dante Ogedegbe (from Benin -Edo)
Phone no: 08068529474, 07055162461
You can search for his name on Facebook and see his pics.

Pls I need help to get this guy tracked down and arrested before so many others will fall victim of his fraudulent acts. Thanks
Re: OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! by needinfo: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Check the domain domain whois and see if his address. His address may also be on his facebook
Re: OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! by yomalex(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm na wa o
Re: OZ Bulk Sms Is A BIG Scam! Do NOT Invest There! by abhosts(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Someone else posted a similar complaint before but he eventually got what he paid for after a long wait. You should read reviews about a service before paying.

https://www.nairaland.com/2878439/me-been-defrauded-ozbulk-sms

(1) (Reply)

Chilling With My New Logo / Sell Domains Life.ng, Computer.ng, Vehicle.ng, Digital.ng, Who.ng, Herng.com / Free Browsing ....get 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.