Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) (1456 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / Literature Section Popularity Ranking / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by DaVinci24(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
The dude who conducted this award for last month is for an unknown reason unavailable but that doesn't mean the award shouldn't go on, does it? Before we begin, let me brief you the rules again.

The Rules :

1.You must nominate two stories or else your nomination becomes null and void.

2.A writer cannot win this award twice in a row.

3.You cannot nominate two stories by the same writer

4.As a writer you can nominate the Story of others but not yours

NOTE: The current award holder is Oyinprince for the story Tarasha (i.e you can't vote for him for this month)

Start Voting. grin .
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by DaVinci24(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
D34lw4p, toocute4uall(f), moonnstar(f), AngelicBloom(f), elyna, Rachiebebe, calmie(f), remiseyi(m), Crusherdaniels(m), ugos3xxy(f), TOBIWHITE(m), silver94(m), Ego2(f), RemenZack(f), Girlyy, kingphilip(m)

3 Likes

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cc: donkross1, bellovers bummybummy, topdasneh, girlhaley, sageez,sharoniah, Bbsharon, Virtuedagirl,
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
I nominate Unplanned love by Ade23ola.......................Three paths by Fantasyisland
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
I nominate Unplanned love by Ade23ola.......................Three paths by Fantasyisland
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by CuteChiluv: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Unplanned love by ade8ola and letting go by audrey timms
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Tife101(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Letting go by Audrey Timms Three paths by Fantasyisland
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Feyikemi12(f): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
unplanned love by ade3ola and war of hearts by onyenso
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Sageez(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
why my blood is black by misqoute, unplanned love by Ade3ola. Donkross1, hameeh, dandypearl, calmdove, mismore, ysadiq, ozila make ona come vote
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Sageez(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Cc: donkross1, bellovers bummybummy, topdasneh, girlhaley, sageez,sharoniah, Bbsharon, Virtuedagirl,
thanks for the invite.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Sharoniah(f): 2:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Thanks Rukkydelta
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Amuj: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Letting go by audrey timms, the three path by fantasy
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by gal10(f): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2016
Three paths by FantasyIsland; letting go by audrey timms
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by kayswag726: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
letting go by Audrey Timms and unplanned love by ade23ola
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by RemenZack(f): 5:36am On Mar 06, 2016
DaVinci24:
D34lw4p, toocute4uall(f), moonnstar(f), AngelicBloom(f), elyna, Rachiebebe, calmie(f), remiseyi(m), Crusherdaniels(m), ugos3xxy(f), TOBIWHITE(m), silver94(m), Ego2(f), RemenZack(f), Girlyy, kingphilip(m)
I'm extolled with plaudits once more. Thank you so much for this.

2 Likes

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by Blessinzy(f): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by tijehi(f): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Letting go by Audrey Timms and Black Bird by teechudleyy
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by teechudleyy(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
tijehi:
Letting go by Audrey Timms and Black Bird by teechudleyy

Oh wow! Thanks ... iBlush!
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by DaVinci24(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
The winner will be announced
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by saraphina(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by remiseyi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by DaVinci24(m): 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
The Winner will be announced 6pm tomorrow. So don't forget to vote before then. As you can see some writers are already leading. Rep a writer.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by ayorinbolableszy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
unplanned love by ade23ola... letting go by audrey timms
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) by DaVinci24(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2016

We have come to the end of the voting for the month of February. Thank you all for voting for your favourite stories.

February is the month of love and unshockingly most of the stories that took pre-eminence were Romance stories. The guys really disappointed me on this one and the ladies nailed it.

Oh boy, you guys are not trying oh ...

Allow me to start by announcing the 3rd runner up.

The 3rd runner-up for this competition is Why My Blood is Black by Misquote. She had a total of 2 votes.

In the position of the 2nd runner up we have

Three paths by FantasyIsland
She had 4 votes.

The 1st runner-up is Ade3ola with the story 'Unplanned love' she had a total of 8 votes............

And the winner is..............

AudreyTimms for the story 'Letting Go' she had a total of 10 votes....

Thank you all for voting, I hope to see you guys soon again when we commence the voting for March.

Do we have after party I dunno oo, ask the winners.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tricked! The Lesbian Party Experience – Part 3 / Short Story Of A Frustrated UNIOSUN Undergraduate / Obododike: The Series(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.