Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos (54305 Views)

Juliet Mgborukwe Gets A Car As 30th Birthday Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
igboboy3:
30 years ko, 30 months ni!!

I can't price that pair of flat slippers
mama dey talk say she dey crush on Chris Brown,so she been dey crush on person wey she fit born? Sugar mummy things grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by elampiro(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
gbese ree o,she don cast herself,so she been dey package for us all this while,her body come be like grandma body,look at her arms like foam,no contour,no indentation there at all,just straight and fat like grandma arms,her boobs look like fried egg,so flat,her legs so fat .what could have caused that bro? Cos I know lots of people that even have 2,3 even 4 kids and there body is still intact,this one has just 1,she this photo of sexy Fathia Balogun who's almost 50 and she looks much younger than this Juliet,see slim arms and fit body na

Lol

Exactly.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vague: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
isn't she your sister in alms, so I guess you will back her lies.

I have a question for you, are those Munachi's real boobs? Cos I doubt it.

I ask since you know so much about Munachi
why wouldn't they be her real booobs? What kind of yeye question be that?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why wouldn't they be her real booobs? What kind of yeye question be that?
Guess she's a late bloomer. Liars!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
Guess she's a late bloomer. Liars!
they grew. Plus she gained weight. I hope you know when a woman gains weight the breasts too grow. Abeg make a post about this with the two photos side by side. You will see how muna supporters will attack you!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
they grew. Plus she gained weight. I hope you know when a woman gains weight the breasts too grow. Abeg make a post about this with the two photos side by side. You will see how muna supporters will attack you!
lol. It suddenly grew when she was in her late twenties, right? And I guess she added the weight more in the bo'obs than any other part of her body?

Anyway, I really don't care that much to start a thread about it. Got better things to thread about.

Our Nigerian Yeyebrities should take a cue from their foreign celebrity counterparts and stop lying to their fans.

If you are really 38 years, as in Juliet Ibrahim's case, say it.

If you got implants, as in Muna's case, own it.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
lol. It suddenly grew when she was in her late twenties, right? And I guess she added the weight more in the bo'obs than any other part of her body?

Anyway, I really don't care that much to start a thread about it. Got better things to thread about.

Our Nigerian Yeyebrities should take a cue from their foreign celebrity counterparts and stop lying to their fans.

If you are really 38 years, as in Juliet Ibrahim's case, say it.

If you got implants, as in Muna's case, own it.
first of all munachi is 28 years old not 38. She won mgbn in 2007 when she was 19. Do the math! angry secondly did you get your implants in Nigeria? Thirdly how boobs are not perky they are dropping. Breast implants stand.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
first of all munachi is 28 years old not 38. She won mgbn in 2007 when she was 19. Do the math! angry secondly did you get your implants in Nigeria? Thirdly how boobs are not perky they are dropping. Breast implants stand.
Whatever.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
Whatever.
jealous hoe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
jealous hoe
LMAO!! Yeyebrity worshipper/ liar/ Attention wh'ore/Idiot.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
repogirl:
LMAO!! Yeyebrity worshipper/ liar/ Attention wh'ore/Idiot.
like your mother who I fuked last night. Say hi to her!, wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like your mother who I fuked last night. Say hi to her!, wink
fúcked what? undecided With that your diseased, wasting away, shrivelled little Weiner? Lmao! The thing that even prostitutes refuse to near? That dead thing that can't get up, talk more of fúcking. grin

Deluded idiot.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1miccza: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2016
repogirl:
fúcked what? undecided With that your diseased, wasting away, shrivelled little Weiner? Lmao! The thing that even prostitutes refuse to near? That dead thing that can't get up, talk more of fúcking. grin

Deluded idiot.

Some dudes sure do not deserve the luxury of a response you know...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 12:14am On Mar 05, 2016
1miccza:

Some dudes sure do not deserve the luxury of a response you know...
No, I don't know.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ashewoboy(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Repogirl, you are fierce these days. What happened? Madam no nonsensecheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2016
repogirl:

Deluded idiot.
your mum loved it and she swallowed! Hewyyy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Palmwinetapper: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2016
ashewoboy:
she's going thru menopause
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 3:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your mum loved it and she swallowed! Hewyyy
like your drunkard father loves taking díck from the back and swallowing from the front, right?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 3:30am On Mar 05, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she's going thru menopause
Dont confuse me with your senile old mama who couldnt teach you any better, fool.

Anyway your confusion is understandable as you are going through dementia. All that palmwine has degraded your gray matter, leaving you with rotten demented mush for brains.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2016
ashewoboy:
don't mind some retarded fúcks that think they can run their mouths how they like. For example, that fool
The words kuku don't do anything to anybody so let the weyrey, good for nothing, Munachi Abi's dirty ass licker continue.

I get plenty time for Ping Pong.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1miccza: 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
repogirl:
No, I don't know.

The guy was only displaying his inadequacies and faults which is really glaring..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by repogirl(f): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
1miccza:

The guy was only displaying his inadequacies and faults which is really glaring..

You got my newest mail?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1miccza: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
repogirl:

You got my newest mail?
I'll check,how was your night??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 1miccza: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
repogirl:

You got my newest mail?
Yeah i've responded waiting!!!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Iwiskayode: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
This kind girls na i dey like see for dream!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.