Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,409 members, 7,850,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

“my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo (570 Views)

Lionel Messi Grabs The European Golden Shoe. / New Fraudster And Scammer - ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO (wanted By Police) / Hermes 100% Okrika..........letter To Linda Banana Island House Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by olaskul(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2016
Mayor Rotimi Odunayo – UK based celebrity photographer and CEO of Events Reloaded Media, Mayor Rotimi Odunayo made this statement over the fallout from the controversial Hermes bag drama involving blogger Linda Ikeji. In a post on his website, Rotimi said: ”My gold shoe is worth her bag and she can google it on the internet and see the price and the shop I bought it from in the UK.

Linda should focus more on helping and supporting Nigerians with her wealth of experience in the industry not showing off with things of life.

”It is high time Linda keeps quiet and focus on her blogging and think of ways to expand in business and support those that needs to be helped in the society. As per the fight with Wizkid? I believe they can settle it in the closet rather than public.”

Re: “my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by 9ja4show: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Everyone trying to use linda to shine
Re: “my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by dikeigbo2(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2016
Kettle and pot things,....... Black everywhere
Re: “my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by olaskul(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2016
@least one is Original one is Fake angry
Re: “my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by Creamish(f): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
At his age?? SMH.. I hate to sound like the NL bandwagon but seriously who has he helped?

1 Like

Re: “my Golden Shoe Will Buy Linda Ikeji’s Hermes Bag” Mayor Rotimi Odunayo by joseph1832(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2016
Em sorry to burst your bubble Mayor but Linda is actually good at what she does. In fact, she's not only good, she knows how to feed off the gullibility and senselessness of nigerians just to add millions of naira to her pocket.

I'm starting to believe Linda Ikeji is a pastor, because the skill at which she does this is just like our M.O.G. Give a little Naira at the end of every year, and collect millions...

Truly, this is the Nigerian dream.

(1) (Reply)

Beware, MTN Trying To Scame Me (pics) / How Do I Watch Live Football On My Laptop / If You Think U Are Smart, Then Find The Error Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.