Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke (3857 Views)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
If you agree with me, We the youths of Nigeria have no choice but to celebrate the perfect example of grass to grace story of Olajumoke the bread seller turned super-model.Thanks to God for TY Bello to make this happened.well as I type these I'm eating agege bread and beans, need a pix lol cheesy

The amazing parts of the whole story is the lady in question never saw it coming, it just happened and her life changed immensely.God is truly wonderful !

I can't help but celebrate with the Lady in question so I have therefore posted some lovely picture of hers here.

Happy Viewing !

2 Likes

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
More...

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by extyme: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2016
God please bless my hustle
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2016
More ...

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by Adeyeancah(m): 9:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Omo ti yato si tele, love her nose grin
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2016
More

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by thesicilian: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Which one be rear pictures again, na vehicle? This girl no fine like dat, but una wan make am celebrity by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by triplewisdom: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Wer the "rear pictures" na? OP mind yaself!

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
OP u need a good job.

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
thesicilian:
Which one be rear pictures again, na vehicle? This girl no fine like dat, but una wan make am celebrity by force

Thanks for the yab, correction has been done.

Forget say the babe no fine,drop the hate spirit of yours ! I'm not celebrating her beauty but the testimony and transformation behind the whole story.trust me the babe is larger than life now, money never stop coming in since her new development.don't worry you and I shall be celebrated this month.

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
jcmaiah:
OP u need a good job.

My friend, I have a fantastic job.thanks anyway grin
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
triplewisdom:
Wer the "rear pictures" na? OP mind yaself!

Are you seriously hoping to see the girl's backside ? #PervertAlert Lol
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by iamrealdeji(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Op,are you Olajumoke's houseboy? You better try and make money too instead of stalking her around,dont forget you're a man and you've got family to feed. Stop living your life for someone that doesn't know you exist. You can go and collect bread on credit and start hawking too,but don't forget that what happened to Olajumoke only happens once in a thousand times

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by iamrealdeji(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
thesicilian:
this girl is a celebrity already o, #stopHating
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by thesicilian: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
this girl is a celebrity already o, #stopHating
Anybody who doesn't agree with the general opinion must be a hater, right?
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by theshaderoom: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yes, we are happy. Enough of this already
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by thesicilian: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
MurphyInc:

Thanks for the yab, correction has been done.

Forget say the babe no fine,drop the hate spirit of yours ! I'm not celebrating her beauty but the testimony and transformation behind the whole story.trust me the babe is larger than life now, money never stop coming in since her new development.don't worry you and I shall be celebrated this month.
Sorry about the yab bro, the whole issue no just make sense to me. So she suddenly came into good fortune, good for her. But the fact that not all of us actually gives a damn doesn't make us haters. We just don't care. Simple.
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
I know OP intention, he wants to make front page grin Try again later grin

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by titi4fola(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Cuteness overload!
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by KanwuliaExtra: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hope she does not lose her "AGEGE figure" o!
Now that she has stopped "slapping" Mile 2 with tons of bread on her 'ead? wink

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
thesicilian:

Sorry about the yab bro, the whole issue no just make sense to me. So she suddenly came into good fortune, good for her. But the fact that not all of us actually gives a damn doesn't make us haters. We just don't care. Simple.

You sure you don't care ? Trust me you do if you really don't care, you wouldn't dear make a comment lol
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Op,are you Olajumoke's houseboy? You better try and make money too instead of stalking her around,dont forget you're a man and you've got family to feed. Stop living your life for someone that doesn't know you exist. You can go and collect bread on credit and start hawking too,but don't forget that what happened to Olajumoke only happens once in a thousand times

Hmmm what a golden advice! Thanks

But I need to let you and others like you to understand that not all people that open a thread or make a comment on Nairaland are broke like you.

*picks phone calling my kid brother Olamide badoo to come hookup with me at Quilox*
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lacomus:
I know OP intention, he wants to make front page grin
Try again later grin

Wow you are so marvellous ! Mr. I too know, Gboborun, bros bignose lol grin
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you want to make Fp these days ehn,just post about snakes and olajumoke grin

#ItzTunechi
Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
MurphyInc:

Wow you are so marvellous ! Mr. I too know, Gboborun, bros bignose lol grin
I get big nose I concur grin

1 Like

Re: WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke by MurphyInc(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Lacomus:
I get big nose I concur grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Odunlade Adekola, Sola Kosoko, Eniola Ajao & Mr Latin Filming In Ikeja / Yemi Alade Rocks Red Gown And Igbo Cap / DAVIDO Crying Heavily For Chioma His Girlfriend ( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.