Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Exclusive: Chidinma Drops Capital Hills Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Chidinma Drops Capital Hills Record Label (683 Views)

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal / Chidinma Dumps Her Record Label, Capital Hills Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Chidinma Drops Capital Hills Record Label by goldmynetv: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2016
Let’s be the first to tell you that 2010 MTN projet fame winner, Chidinma

VISIT HERE: http://hitz.ng/exclusive-chidinma-drops-capital-hills-record-label/

Re: Exclusive: Chidinma Drops Capital Hills Record Label by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2016
I always thought Capital Hill didn't do its best to promote Chidinma's talent. No beefs to Suspect and Illbliss, but their collabos haven't produced much show-worthy hits and that's what the Nigerian entertainment industry is all about.

Plus, staying at Capital Hill means that all her videos will be shot by Clarence Peters (as he is the owner of the record label), thereby lacking some level of diversity. . . and while Clarence is a brilliant director, it's always good to mix spices sometimes if you know what I mean.

Either ways, I wish her good luck!
Re: Exclusive: Chidinma Drops Capital Hills Record Label by nairagossip1: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

8 Texts You Should Never Send Your Ex -genevieve Nnaji / Jude Okoye Resigns As P-square Manager / Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Her Hot Slim Bikini Bod (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.