Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Urgently Need An Answer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgently Need An Answer (496 Views)

Plz Urgently Need Assistance On Affiliate Marketing / I Don't Think There Is An Answer To This Interview Question. What Do You Think? / Ican Or Masters... Urgently Need Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need An Answer by agwunchauc(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Pls, can anyone answer this question? i read Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) in federal poly oko upto hnd level. I want to go for Post graduate studies in Medical Laboratory Science. Would that enable me to become a member of the Medical Lab. Council so i can have the licence to run a lab?
Re: Urgently Need An Answer by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2016
agwunchauc:
Pls, can anyone answer this question? i read Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) in federal poly oko upto hnd level. I want to go for Post graduate studies in Medical Laboratory Science. Would that enable me to become a member of the Medical Lab. Council so i can have the licence to run a lab?

No. you must have amlt or bmls before you can operate a laboratory for diagnostic purposes. which area of SLT did you do? microbiology or biochemistry? if you're interested in laboratory quality control for food/beverage/pharmaceutical products, I can hook you up.
Re: Urgently Need An Answer by agwunchauc(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2016
coollabman:

No. you must have amlt or bmls before you can operate a laboratory for diagnostic purposes. which area of SLT did you do? microbiology or biochemistry? if you're interested in laboratory quality control for food/beverage/pharmaceutical products, I can hook you up.
thanx so much is microbiology. So you mean I should go for direct entry
Re: Urgently Need An Answer by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
agwunchauc:
thanx so much is microbiology. So you mean I should go for direct entry

if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Fail Your JAMB Or Post UME Exams ? Register With Us Now. / jk / Here's Another Way Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.