Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

U.B.A What's All This Na! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / U.B.A What's All This Na! (706 Views)

"I Swear To Man You People Na God Go Punish You" - Kiss Daniel Blast GWW / NA / Get Your Data Analysed Faster, Better And Accurate With Us. F.b.a.data (2) (3) (4)

U.B.A What's All This Na! by Simpletoby(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2016
For the very 1st time, NYSC paid on the 1st day of the month. Most of our colleague using other banks have received alert infact they ve almost finish the alawee sef but my dear UBA, I no know wayfin we do o, if we vex una abeg make una no vex. We need dis alawee o, hungry no go kill una manager faa! Abeg abeokuta south coppers dey beg una!
Re: U.B.A What's All This Na! by Samyj247: 1:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Simpletoby:
For the very 1st time, NYSC paid on the 1st day of the month. Most of our colleague using other banks have received alert infact they ve almost finish the alawee sef but my dear UBA, I no know wayfin we do o, if we vex una abeg make una no vex. We need dis alawee o, hungry no go kill una manager faa! Abeg abeokuta south coppers dey beg una!
Allah d tin de vex me die. same thing in benue

Microsoft Office Project Training In Lagos / Naira Appreciation: What It Means For The Economy And Unemployment In Nigeria / Vacancy In Ikorodu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7