Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ...... (1523 Views)

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student / I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available / Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Deleted
Re: ...... by Rhozabeth(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Invest now and u will see ur money go up in flames!!

1 Like

Re: ...... by inplayprof: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2016
elprint:
Bettors in house I have made up my mind to invest 30k in betting but I would need a real bettor to be my guide. If you know you are up for it, do let me know, please. Thanks
Check your mailbox & reply. I can teach you some basics of profitable betting for free but if you want me to do all the work for you, you will have to pay. No matter what you choose & how wealthy you are, you need to start small & watch how it goes for a week or 2 weeks before you invest big. I will tell you more in the mail
Re: ...... by hitz: 11:15am On Mar 03, 2016
You can't "invest" in what's not a business.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Princepri(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dont try it. I loaded my account with 15k last year. Cos i discovered a strategy that could double my stack from vfl nairabet. I did it worked for a whole week with only 1 hr 30 min of work.
Guess what it worked i stacked 1000 everday and won 2.5k to 4k daily making 1.5k to 3k daily profit . I almost double my capital in just a week of punting.

i was very happy and greed came in to be staking 3k instead of my ik
I feel for it and on my first trial i lost, i tried again i lost, so i reduced my stake back to 1k , i won, instead of me to continue and revert back to my normal 1k stakes, i decided i was going to recover all i have lost from the bookies, so i staked 5k, i lost almost all my profit.
I took a day break and reduce my stake to 500 for uncertainity i won, i increased my stake to 1k, i lost,
Which means when i reduce my stake, i win, when i increase, i lose, i lost all my profit.until i was left with 11k then i said, i quit.
I must withdraw recover all and clear my account.
It was easy racing my account back to 15k, but at the end i cleared my account with extra 2.5k profit.
Guy if i tell you that betting made me depressed wlthrough i was into it.
I kept coming up with good strategy, some worked (majority) but had no effect on my account. It is win today, lose tommorrow,
Betting is gambling and can never be called a business.
You can lose #1 million in minutes. start a small business with that 30k, and grow from there.
If you stay long in a business and start making subsequential amount of money, you can scale from there and grow big.
But with betting, you dont know of tommorrow.
So be wise

6 Likes

Re: ...... by Manutd19: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Princepri:
Dont try it. I loaded my account with 15k last year. Cos i discovered a strategy that could double my stack from vfl nairabet. I did it worked for a whole week with only 1 hr 30 min of work.
Guess what it worked i stacked 1000 everday and won 2.5k to 4k daily making 1.5k to 3k daily profit . I almost double my capital in just a week of punting.

i was very happy and greed came in to be staking 3k instead of my ik
I feel for it and on my first trial i lost, i tried again i lost, so i reduced my stake back to 1k , i won, instead of me to continue and revert back to my normal 1k stakes, i decided i was going to recover all i have lost from the bookies, so i staked 5k, i lost almost all my profit.
I took a day break and reduce my stake to 500 for uncertainity i won, i increased my stake to 1k, i lost,
Which means when i reduce my stake, i win, when i increase, i lose, i lost all my profit.until i was left with 11k then i said, i quit.
I must withdraw recover all and clear my account.
It was easy racing my account back to 15k, but at the end i cleared my account with extra 2.5k profit.
Guy if i tell you that betting made me depressed wlthrough i was into it.
I kept coming up with good strategy, some worked (majority) but had no effect on my account. It is win today, lose tommorrow,
Betting is gambling and can never be called a business.
You can lose #1 million in minutes. start a small business with that 30k, and grow from there.
If you stay long in a business and start making subsequential amount of money, you can scale from there and grow big.
But with betting, you dont know of tommorrow.
So be wise

i totally disagree with these. The challenge most people are facing is when it comes to sport betting, forex trading etc, they see it as a way to get rich quick. You need to realise this is also like your everyday business and treat it as such.
People don't have realistic goals/plan when it comes to online stuffs. They lack money management skills. Lack discipline.
With your 30k, if you develop a strategy that gives you 3k monthly and its consistent for a whole year, you're made. The money shouldn't be the goal at first, rather the fact you've learn a skills that consistently gives u money no matter how small..that should be your goal.
With these, your confidence will grow and can easily manage millions.
1. Learn a strategy
2. Have a strict money management strategy
3. Have a plan.
4. Treat it as a business/investment.
5. Update your journals regularly.

Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by garripack: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Manutd19:

i totally disagree with these. The challenge most people are facing is when it comes to sport betting, forex trading etc, they see it as a way to get rich quick. You need to realise this is also like your everyday business and treat it as such.
People don't have realistic goals/plan when it comes to online stuffs. They lack money management skills. Lack discipline.
With your 30k, if you develop a strategy that gives you 3k monthly and its consistent for a whole year, you're made. The money shouldn't be the goal at first, rather the fact you've learn a skills that consistently gives u money no matter how small..that should be your goal.
1. Learn a strategy
3. Have a plan.

Wish you the best.

thats true

i totally agree with you
Re: ...... by amp01(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
hitz:
You can't "invest" in what's not a business.

Is trading forex or shares a BUSINESS?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
I gat u
Re: ...... by Princepri(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Manutd19:

1. Learn a strategy
3. Have a plan.

Wish you the best.

I repeat sport betting is no business, even with the best strategy, you can still lose all your capital.
here is the definition a business according to wikipedia

A business, also known as an enterprise, agency or a firm, is an entity involved in the provision of goods and/or services to consumers.
in business you must give something of value to people before they can pay you money. but in sport betting, what value are you providing, in fact you are only gambling while the bookies are the real ones in business.
ever wonder why, they hardly go broke, while the bettors go broke.
betting isn't pure calculation, it very powerful that it controls the emotion and you wont know when greed comes into play leaving you broke, depressed and frustrated.
A business that brings in N1 daily is better than betting that brings in N5000 daily. you know why, because the business will keep growing and multiplying and the worst that will happen is for you not to make profit.
if the capital is properly invested you cannot lose it, but a bettor can lose all his capital in matter of minutes and go broke.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Princepri(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
elprint:
Bro, what sort of business can one do with meagre 30k?
look for something to sell to other businesses, something they are lacking or can't get that is the best way to start a business with little capital, because you can collect your money upfront. hope am clear
Re: ...... by ayaba(f): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2016
You can invest your money in an online investment I know of, you make about $5 daily on your #30k and you loose nothing.
PM me for info. Info is free .

Good luck
Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Approximately 30k monthly? @ayaba
Re: ...... by otitokoroleti: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
elprint:
dont fall prey to anybody, most of those people telling you about one business or the other will makes you cry. dont invest in any hyip or ponzi scheme
Re: ...... by stechi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
elprint:

Check my signature link and do the needful if you want a positive financial change.
Having discovered this opportunity barely few weeks ago, I and my team and smiling daily.
Re: ...... by ResidualIncome(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Look at what the world says about winning the lottery or bets (which includes sports betting)

Ask yourself these "deep" questions...
Who do you know that is successful and living his dreams from the proceeds of sports betting?
Who do you know that has won a sports betting and used the money to build a business?
Who do you know that has made a fortune from sports betting and is a role model to the rest of the business world?
How long does money from sports betting last after winning?

Some information from Time magazine...
http://time.com/4176128/powerball-jackpot-lottery-winners/

This should guide you in decision making.

Re: ...... by ExplicitContent: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Haha, I just laugh off some things I see here.
If you like use all the grammar you know to explain things you got out from undefined research and careless experience what you don't KNOW you don't KNOW..I been there,knowahamsaying.

Well, save talk for now. My concern now is how to affect the world with my discovered strategy/system.. I need to make me some millions from this & still planning on the best way to breakout.(ok when I talk of to make me some millions you think am referring to packaging & selling an ebook?) lol..
#anticipate

I wish people gave more strength to reading books,thinking deeper & finding solutions to problems like they did to searching for food to eat,chasing money & sexual pleasure.

How far I hear say Arsenal draw So just 1pt garnered from their last 3 matches!! Chai
Re: ...... by DoroSuper: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just passing by...
Re: ...... by tugrow(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2016
DoroSuper:
Just passing by...
hmmmm
Re: ...... by pman06(m): 1:17am On Mar 06, 2016
elprint:
Bettors in house I have made up my mind to invest 30k in betting but I would need a real bettor to be my guide. If you know you are up for it, do let me know, please. Thanks

Goodluck on your quest, if you continue like this, you might just turn out to be the next Dangote...infact, thats how he started too.... wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Ayeen2016 J18 Form / Who Knows How To Get CAC Business License / Bring Ur Itunes Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.