Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Lamentation Of A GLO Customer (A Joke) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lamentation Of A GLO Customer (A Joke) (1014 Views)

This Looks Like A Joke But It Is Not A Joke / Lamentation Of A Nairalander / MTN Message To A GLO Subscriber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentation Of A GLO Customer (A Joke) by sammyscholar(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol! This still got me laughing.

So I visited a course mate yesterday and we were going through one of our courses. Some minutes into the study, she received a message from her mobile network operator- Glo, and lo and behold, #150 had been deducted from her account! "I have not subscribed to any package. How come?" She asked herself.
And then, she began to lament. The following part got me laughed my ass out yesterday:

"Aah! GLO has become so pervert! I will call their customer care line and I will lambaste them. Han han! Wale Adenuga's children are in the best schools in the world enjoying their lives. I am here in Ibadan poly fighting to live with the little I get from my parent and they are still exploiting me. They should just pick the call and they will hear the words of their lives today."

Lol! And she had planned to use the call card for, at least, a week.
Re: The Lamentation Of A GLO Customer (A Joke) by emaxjey(m): 2:45am On Mar 04, 2016
FTC...her own case still. Beta...Me wey dem comot ma 1k credit wey me wan use do BIS
Re: The Lamentation Of A GLO Customer (A Joke) by Sammyashol(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lol... Awon Ole gbogbo

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha......the Goalkeeper Na Confra / Sacking Trend - God Is The Head Of This House [image] / When Two Heads Are Not Even Better Than One(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.