Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update (2400 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by YorubaIgbo: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
I came here the other day seeking advice about the affair going on between my girl and her cousin.

Though i was insulted by some who taught i was a fool for standing by the woman i love despite everything and even someone taught it's because of the sex we're both having that has blocked my reasoning SMH.

The most important thing is i was able to pick up two similar and reasonable advices that i should go talk to the guy.

The update now is that i called the guy on phone and we spoke at lenght about everything, he was really sorry to hear his cousin abort a baby for him. He promised never to repeat the act again.

Right within me i dont think it's all clear now? Should i believe him and stay cool or there is still more to do?

Thanks to you all
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Your post is somehow jumbled up.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by iamSi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
A phone call would not be enough ... 3 of you must be involved
YorubaIgbo:
I came here the other day seeking advice about the affair going on between my girl and her cousin.

Though i was insulted by some who taught i was a fool for standing by the woman i love despite everything and even someone taught it's because of the sex we're both having that has blocked my reasoning SMH.

The most important thing is i was able to pick up two similar and reasonable advices that i should go talk to the guy.

The update now is that i called the guy on phone and we spoke at lenght about everything, he was really sorry to hear his cousin abort a baby for him. He promised never to repeat the act again.

Right within me i dont think it's all clear now? Should i believe him and stay cool or there is still more to do?

Thanks to you all

1 Like

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by YorubaIgbo: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Cc Iamsi donbrowser pineapp kallmemrB lilmax adonis3 mayflowa wagazala 9japrof keepingmum onegai henrydion
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by iamSi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wait ooooo , was he sorry for just the baby or your emotions , the cousin your girl? Well bro, the way am seeing things ... Thank God he didn't deny that's a good sign but not guaranteed.

They might just take up from where they stopped. I say , Call a meeting if you can take them to an eatery. Find a corner , but please don't sound too too too sorry for the situation and don't sound too too serious so they won't turned it up against you.

Remember, you all wanna have a nice talk ... You can't imagine the kind of respect you'll be controlling after all these.

But seriously , consider taking her out of sight with you ...
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by phrancys001(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Honestly this hot weather is terribly distorting people reasoning, just as if one is begging an ashangba not to prostitute anymore, Guy you deserve better.
It's a taboo to sleep with blood relation not to even talk more of the incoming life you aided in aborting.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Adonis3: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
chill

OP does this cousin know the girl was/is in a relationship??

Coz ion get it

And wah exactly is the guy sorry for

That he made her pregnant, that she had to abort the baby

Or that he fuccked your girl

Btw why did u even call him?

To stop sleeping with your girl??

If the girl is a cheat, whoever she cheats on doesn't matter

If you want to get rid of a tree, you don't cut the branches

Rather, you cut the root

It's your girl you should talk to!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
YorubaIgbo:

Thanks to you all

op, how old is your girlfriend that she cant even help her life out of such evil...

meanwhile op, which of the states are you both from? may you both change location.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by keepingmum: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
your focus should be on your girl NOT her cousin. Take her for counselling so that she will learn the ability to say NO to things that are wrong.

If he says he wont sleep with her again, how about your girl? If its something shes become used to and addicted to then counselling will help her understand why mating with her cousin is wrong.

Take her to the suggested counselling places please
God bless you
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Chibaby87(f): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
It is forbidding and a taboo to sleep with your blood. Is better you forget about her
so that their curse will not affect you but you can advice them.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Mayflowa(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oh. You spoke to him. That is a good way to start. You are now left with the option of watching your girlfriend keenly. You need to be sure this is one off case rather than a regular cheat with anyone on pair of shorts.

Sex could be a funny thing when you keep yourself in emotional position with anyone like sleeping on same bed or been alone in the house with someone. If you weren't raised together as siblings, you could mess up big time. Once started, you are hooked. That is why there exist so much inbreeding. Many don't just speak out. Cousins and Uncle-niece intimacy are the commonest.

In Uk, once you are 5 yrs, siblings are not allowed to sleep in same room even with same gender to dissuade this kind of abuse. A lot of nairalanders have probably had carnal knowledge with a distance family members at early age!

So create hugeeee distance between them. She has lost her freedom for this singular act. Never should you allow her go to the sex venue again with the said cousin still lurking around. That is a point of no deal if she flaunt the rule.

I wish you best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by 9japrof(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mayflowa:
Oh. You spoke to him. That is a good way to start. You are now left with the option of watching your girlfriend keenly. You need to be sure this is one off case rather than a regular cheat with anyone on pair of shorts.

Sex could be a funny thing when you keep yourself in emotional position with anyone like sleeping on same bed or been alone in the house with someone. If you weren't raised together as siblings, you could mess up big time. Once started, you are hooked. That is why there exist so much inbreeding. Many don't just speak out. Cousins and Uncle-niece intimacy are the commonest.

In Uk, once you are 5 yrs, siblings are not allowed to sleep in same room even with same gender to dissuade this kind of abuse. A lot of nairalanders have probably had carnal knowledge with a distance family members at early age!

So create hugeeee distance between them. She has lost her freedom for this singular act. Never should you allow her go to the sex venue again with the said cousin still lurking around. That is a point of no deal if she flaunt the rule.

I wish you best of luck.

The pure hardcore truth you just spoke, so much inbreeding this end time days.

Lessons I Learnt myself so that when I start a family, I would know how to handle issues like this.

Back to the OP, to be honest your case is dicey, why because it is good to stand up for someone and be there for them for trying times and at the same time, this is not someone you should be rolling with , the consequences of her actions (incest and abortion {murder}) and honestly whoever she's with will have a share of what oil the repercussion of her actions.

Let's look at the positive side of your actions, The truth is that your actions if it truly change em (though i doubt ) would go a long way in saving this girl a lot of heart ache in the future. Your name would be written in gold when she reflects on those who influenced her life for the better.

The negatives is that this babe is gonna drag you down the road where you've never been before, the truth is that in association, one must be influencing the other, from what I see, she's influencing you: she's made you commit murder, that's a serious crime against God and the young life you just wasted. What would have happened to you should in case there were complications during the abortion, do you think the guy would have manned up to accept say Na e give the babe belle. Na so you for take style go jail or issues that concern you.

I don't know why I dont believe In relationships more especially among teenagers, this is pure infatuation, when you are through with the punany or sees someone better off, you would still leave, so why make efforts as if you married to the babe.

Guy back off when you still have the strength to

1 Like

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Horlubunmmy: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by keepingmum: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Mayflowa:

[b]In Uk, once you are 5 yrs, siblings are not allowed to sleep in same room even with same gender [/b]to dissuade this kind of abuse. A lot of nairalanders have probably had carnal knowledge with a distance family members at early age!

I wish you best of luck.

Oga before i tell you to "kontinue in PEJ's voice, or say sofri sofri or shout FEAR GOD grin cheesy cheesy" please can you tell me which UK Laws says that?
Because even councils. NSPCC do not have those laws in the place at all at all.... or maybe i will learn something new today by you helpfully directing me to a section in a .gov.uk site that stipulates the bolded as statute

1 Like

Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
YorubaIgbo:

Thanks to you all

My dear it seems to me that you are immatured.My 3 year old child is smatter than you.Now your girl keeps going back to sleep with her cousin and it hasn't occur to you to let her be and move on?Wow,how the bloody hell do you pass in school.By the way i am inclined to believe that since you are heavily mugufied,the guy may not even be her cousin.Have you even considered that possibility?So you think sleeping with her supposed cousin more than once was a mistake.My guy no vex but you be heavy mugu.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by YorubaIgbo: 3:57am On Aug 10, 2016
orbitalgis:

My dear it seems to me that you are immatured.My 3 year old child is smatter than you.Now your girl keeps going back to sleep with her cousin and it hasn't occur to you to let her be and move on?Wow,how the bloody hell do you pass in school.By the way i am inclined to believe that since you are heavily mugufied,the guy may not even be her cousin.Have you even considered that possibility?So you think sleeping with her supposed cousin more than once was a mistake.My guy no vex but you be heavy mugu.
If you were Christ, no one would make heaven lol, anywyas there are many things you can't understand.

Update:
I spoke with the guy's mum on phone and she was so sad to hear about the whole issue.
The guy denied initially when being questioned about his actions but thank God audio recordings were enough as proof. Parents have been involved in the issue and the guy has confessed to druging her drinks to have his way.
Necessary actions have been taken by parent of both parties, it was a serious battle but the siege is over.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by YorubaIgbo: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2016
9japrof:

The pure hardcore truth you just spoke, so much inbreeding this end time days.

Lessons I Learnt myself so that when I start a family, I would know how to handle issues like this.

Back to the OP, to be honest your case is dicey, why because it is good to stand up for someone and be there for them for trying times and at the same time, this is not someone you should be rolling with , the consequences of her actions (incest and abortion {murder}) and honestly whoever she's with will have a share of what oil the repercussion of her actions.

Let's look at the positive side of your actions, The truth is that your actions if it truly change em (though i doubt ) would go a long way in saving this girl a lot of heart ache in the future. Your name would be written in gold when she reflects on those who influenced her life for the better.

The negatives is that this babe is gonna drag you down the road where you've never been before, the truth is that in association, one must be influencing the other, from what I see, she's influencing you: she's made you commit murder, that's a serious crime against God and the young life you just wasted. What would have happened to you should in case there were complications during the abortion, do you think the guy would have manned up to accept say Na e give the babe belle. Na so you for take style go jail or issues that concern you.

I don't know why I dont believe In relationships more especially among teenagers, this is pure infatuation, when you are through with the punany or sees someone better off, you would still leave, so why make efforts as if you married to the babe.

Guy back off when you still have the strength to
Thank you sir but i am not a teenager sir. Late twenties
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by YorubaIgbo: 4:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Adonis3:
chill

OP does this cousin know the girl was/is in a relationship??

Coz ion get it

And wah exactly is the guy sorry for

That he made her pregnant, that she had to abort the baby

Or that he fuccked your girl

Btw why did u even call him?

To stop sleeping with your girl??

If the girl is a cheat, whoever she cheats on doesn't matter

If you want to get rid of a tree, you don't cut the branches

Rather, you cut the root

It's your girl you should talk to!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken
Many of you are selfishly thinking i am involving myself in the case simply because we are dating. No! We may not be together tomorrow but what if she was my friend, my sister, a neighbour? That's exactly what i'm saying. She's just like every other girl out there who needs help out of a mess she's into presently, you don't how down she used to be emotionally when she remember these things.
When i'm dealing with her case i brush aside gf/fiancee issue and just do my thing like i would do to any other girl.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by YorubaIgbo: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2016
iamSi:
Wait ooooo , was he sorry for just the baby or your emotions , the cousin your girl? Well bro, the way am seeing things ... Thank God he didn't deny that's a good sign but not guaranteed.

They might just take up from where they stopped. I say , Call a meeting if you can take them to an eatery. Find a corner , but please don't sound too too too sorry for the situation and don't sound too too serious so they won't turned it up against you.

Remember, you all wanna have a nice talk ... You can't imagine the kind of respect you'll be controlling after all these.

But seriously , consider taking her out of sight with you ...
I talked to the guy's mother on phone, my girl used a fork on the guy and also recorded an audio. That was enough evidence before i put a call through to the mother cos he was believed to be a saint.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Smhart1(f): 5:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by sisisioge: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm, I still think you are crazzzy man. Na so better woman dey difficult to find? You are on your on, Mr. Rita.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by Onegai(f): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
YorubaIgbo:

I talked to the guy's mother on phone, my girl used a fork on the guy and also recorded an audio. That was enough evidence before i put a call through to the mother cos he was believed to be a saint.

I'm really glad you brought both sets òf parents into this. You've saved that girl. I don't know if it's advisable to continue the relationship with her but you've saved her. Thank you.
Re: My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update by 9japrof(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2016
YorubaIgbo:

Thank you sir but i am not a teenager sir. Late twenties

well still your age bracket still do not change any of the above mentioned things sir. back off now when you still have the strength and the wherewithal to do so cos am seeing this babe do to you is to drag you down a messy part that would regret in the future.

peace

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Married Couple To Enjoy Sex After The Wife Has Had A Baby? / How Do You Settle With Your Spouse/partner After A Misunderstanding?? / Youtube Herbs And Spirituality Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.